Andis T-Outliner vs. Andis Outliner II Trimmer

Eh I got a t outliner. But I only shape up my back cause I don't know how to do my front line up.lol. Any tips ?

there both the same. the only difference is the length of the blade. and their both trash. I will never own another pair. I would suggest the andis M3, it hasa newer motor that works way better.
tn_ANDISM3.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

price on M3?

the t-liner thing is that $75 jumpoff right?

where the edge is wider than the rest of the trimmer, right?

grey colored, with a knob-like switch?

i ran a quick google on the m3 looks like its in the same price range as the other 2

I have both...and like Shoe Geek said, they are both the same..

Cutting hair is not my profession, but I cut the young-ins hair and they work just fine with the right adjustments.. Only downfall of the clippers is that theyget hot real fast...

i have 2 T outliners and one trimmer, they are both the same, if you guys dont adjust the blades and tweak the motors then i would say they suck, but i adjustmy blades on every set of clippers i touch. mine cut VERY close, about as close as it gets without pullin out the razor. and blades are cheap to replace oncethey go dull, if you dont kno how to adjust your clippers i suggest going to a barber shop and asking somebody you know in there to adjust the blades and tweakthe motor for you, theyll prolly charge u like 5-10 bucks, but itll be worth it

BTW i copped my outliners and trimmer from this barber shop supply guy, who drives around in a van full of clippers and hair supply stuff, for about 80 bucksfor all 3, reason i have 2 T outliners is because i give my friends shape ups for cheap, and i dont like using the same clippers i use for everybody else onmyself. although i do disinfect them after every use, just how i get down i guess. bottom line is T Outliner covers better ground when doing straight lines,but i prefer my trimmer when doing corners and my goatee area.
pimp.gif

I saw the M3 in the stoe the other day and was meaning to check into it more . I have the t-outliners and like Posite said they get hot and need to be adjustedbut they do the job . I may go pick up a pair of the M3 they where like 40-45 at the store but if it runs cooler that would be great . Another one you can useis the Styliner they work well and are run cooler also

im thinking about copping one these too ive been using the rechargeble wireless joints and they suck

T-liners are good 4 shaving, mights have to check that M3 for the closer shave.

Any suggestions on adjusting the blade on the T-liners?

Quick way to adjust the t-blade is take blade of trimmer housing , get a mirror , slightly loosen cutting blade , place cutting side down on mirror will makeit even then tighten blade . You can play with the tension screw inside the trimmer to see what you like . BUt put the blade back on test on arm hair to see ifits cutting right and you should be good to go .

Andis, A black man's best friend when it comes to careful shaving.
pimp.gif

Keeps the shaving bumps from coming in.

I have both of them but they don't work as well as when the barber does it, I guess because I didn't adjust the blade.
Anyone care to tell me how that's done?

You can see the difference in the blade sizes.

EDIT: NVM and thanks Mex

you won't ever get the sharp barber cut unless you get the actual blades sharpened

the clipper maintenance guy takes care of that for your barber mayne

i was just about to post this topic.

good lookin cuz.

whats yall preference on clippers?

i heard the wahl senior was best but when i went to buy it the girl at sallys said this andis brand was better.

Back
Top Bottom