Andrew Garfield is Spider-Man

Wish Donald Glover got the role. Big fan of his.
grin.gif

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was promised Ultimate Spiderman. I wanted ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN as in Highschool spider man with good story lines not more of the same like the last 3 flicks. Why cant I have a GOOD spiderman movie

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was promised Ultimate Spiderman. I wanted ULTIMATE SPIDERMAN as in Highschool spider man with good story lines not more of the same like the last 3 flicks. Why cant I have a GOOD spiderman movie

I hope the get a hot girl for MJ. She should be really hot since the character's a model. KD sucked as MJ.

I hope the get a hot girl for MJ. She should be really hot since the character's a model. KD sucked as MJ.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I must be the only person who thought Tobey McGuire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco and Willem Dafoe were perfectly cast.

You definitely weren't the only one I thought it was too

I must be the only person who thought Tobey McGuire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco and Willem Dafoe were perfectly cast.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Physicx

who the $%@% is andrew garfield?

ppls was saying the same thing abouot otbey when spiderman 1 came out.
eyes.gif

not really, i remember tobey from pleasantville and the wizard. this guy i never seen before it was like when they casted the new  superman.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Physicx

who the $%@% is andrew garfield?

ppls was saying the same thing abouot otbey when spiderman 1 came out.
eyes.gif

not really, i remember tobey from pleasantville and the wizard. this guy i never seen before it was like when they casted the new  superman.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

You guys are not the only ones.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

You guys are not the only ones.

Back
Top Bottom