Andrew Garfield is Spider-Man

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I must be the only person who thought Tobey McGuire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco and Willem Dafoe were perfectly cast.

You definitely weren't the only one I thought it was too
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

u must be joking.

besides james franco and peter parkers boss the rest of the cast was WACK
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Willem Dafoe is whack? Off yourself.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Hire a british 27 year old to play an American high schooler.
Yeah who ever heard of a Brit playing an American teenage sup--

060909_kickass.jpg

Ok but that's just a random comic book movie they'd never hire a Brit to play an icon--

christian-bale-as-batman.jpg

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Hire a british 27 year old to play an American high schooler.
Yeah who ever heard of a Brit playing an American teenage sup--

060909_kickass.jpg

Ok but that's just a random comic book movie they'd never hire a Brit to play an icon--

christian-bale-as-batman.jpg

Why are they replacing Toby? I hate when they do this type of crap. Three movies in and they want to change it up, smh. It wasn't as bad as first Hulk IMO, that definitely warranted a quick remake.

Why are they replacing Toby? I hate when they do this type of crap. Three movies in and they want to change it up, smh. It wasn't as bad as first Hulk IMO, that definitely warranted a quick remake.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

They're starting fresh and scrapping the old story. I think they're looking for a long series run so Spider-Man is actually a teenager in the story.

They're starting fresh and scrapping the old story. I think they're looking for a long series run so Spider-Man is actually a teenager in the story.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damnn. That's crazy.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damnn. That's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom