Andrew Luck staying at Stanford?

white boy move....black dude outta there we gotta take care of the fam with that nfl money!

I don't agree with it but it's his decision.  You gotta strike while the iron is hot.

I don't agree with it but it's his decision.  You gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by StillIn729

dude better hope he doesn't Michael Bush himself, went from potential #1 overall pick to round 4

6ac16348d703ed4aeecd31548e164957ab087272.gif
do you even know what you are taking about?  Dude was projected as potential #1 overall, top 10 at worst but he stayed for his senior year and broke his leg
I like NTers who try and justify having no clue by posting dumb pics or gifs 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

dude better hope he doesn't Michael Bush himself, went from potential #1 overall pick to round 4

6ac16348d703ed4aeecd31548e164957ab087272.gif
do you even know what you are taking about?  Dude was projected as potential #1 overall, top 10 at worst but he stayed for his senior year and broke his leg
I like NTers who try and justify having no clue by posting dumb pics or gifs 

See I wanted him to leave and become an Hall Of Famer Caliber player but now...I hope he sucks next season smh. This means Harbaugh stays at Stanford probably

See I wanted him to leave and become an Hall Of Famer Caliber player but now...I hope he sucks next season smh. This means Harbaugh stays at Stanford probably

Dude was projected as potential #1 overall, top 10 at worst but he stayed for his senior year and broke his leg

when was he expected to be a Top 10 pick let alone the 1st overall pick? seriously?
laugh.gif

Dude was projected as potential #1 overall, top 10 at worst but he stayed for his senior year and broke his leg

when was he expected to be a Top 10 pick let alone the 1st overall pick? seriously?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
I don't need to sit here and justify anything use Google, same can be said for Jevan Snead 

laugh.gif
I don't need to sit here and justify anything use Google, same can be said for Jevan Snead 

Dumb move, but unlike Locker he is actually good, so unless Matt Barkely morphs into a god next season he'll still be the #1 pick

Dumb move, but unlike Locker he is actually good, so unless Matt Barkely morphs into a god next season he'll still be the #1 pick

I guess he really loves college. I think a big reason is also because his family is very set financially and he's in a position where he can afford to stay. Still, surprising but at the same time, I had a feeling this could happen. There were reports his dad was shopping for insurance, looks like all that was true.

Mallett, Newton, etc. gonna move on up....

I guess he really loves college. I think a big reason is also because his family is very set financially and he's in a position where he can afford to stay. Still, surprising but at the same time, I had a feeling this could happen. There were reports his dad was shopping for insurance, looks like all that was true.

Mallett, Newton, etc. gonna move on up....

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
...just by you justifying your answer by saying "Google" you get a
30t6p3b.gif
....because michael bush woulda been picked ahead of Mario, Reggie, and VY....
indifferent.gif
he was expected to be a 1st rounder if he came out not top overall...

you don't think if they kn ew they were goin to be 1st overall picks they woulda stayed in school? why you think Sam Bradford came back? because it wasn't a lock.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
...just by you justifying your answer by saying "Google" you get a
30t6p3b.gif
....because michael bush woulda been picked ahead of Mario, Reggie, and VY....
indifferent.gif
he was expected to be a 1st rounder if he came out not top overall...

you don't think if they kn ew they were goin to be 1st overall picks they woulda stayed in school? why you think Sam Bradford came back? because it wasn't a lock.

smh at all the ppl thinking this is a dumb move. Dude obviously has a goal to finish school and knows the journey is bigger than the money. The kid is not stupid. Half the clowns on here would only dream to experience such an opportunity. 

Back
Top Bottom