Andrew Luck staying at Stanford?

So yeah now that I think about it, there's no way in hell he woulda went #1
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't 'love' Luck, kid isn't even one of my favorite players so you're barking up the wrong tree w/ that one bro.
we'll see what the NFL thinks in 2012 til then it doesn't matter

So shut your *+%%!@% mouth then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can't make a thread comparing the two then say some %*%+ like that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had a friend who went to high school with Andrew Luck and was friends with him (according to him) but i remember him telling me that Andrew had said he wasn't  planning on going pro, that if  the opportunity presented itself he still wouldn't go. that he planned to be a business man or something like that..so this doesn't surprise me.

Had a friend who went to high school with Andrew Luck and was friends with him (according to him) but i remember him telling me that Andrew had said he wasn't  planning on going pro, that if  the opportunity presented itself he still wouldn't go. that he planned to be a business man or something like that..so this doesn't surprise me.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Idiot..... hope he breaks both legs next season.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 x 1000000. I don't think it's a smart move but it's his decision.
30t6p3b.gif
at wishing he breaks both legs next season. If he plays well next season, he'll still be the number 1 pick. 

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Idiot..... hope he breaks both legs next season.
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 x 1000000. I don't think it's a smart move but it's his decision.
30t6p3b.gif
at wishing he breaks both legs next season. If he plays well next season, he'll still be the number 1 pick. 

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

already not a good business man.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

As I remember it, going into the 2006 season Michael Bush was projected as the #2 RB behind Adrian Peterson and there was even debate over who was really the #1 in a few circles.

Michael was never projected to be the #1 pick during the 05 season going into the 06 draft, but it was projected that he could be a #1 pick going into the 06 season for the 07 draft assuming he stayed healthy and his stock didn't fall which obviously didn't happen.

As I remember it, going into the 2006 season Michael Bush was projected as the #2 RB behind Adrian Peterson and there was even debate over who was really the #1 in a few circles.

Michael was never projected to be the #1 pick during the 05 season going into the 06 draft, but it was projected that he could be a #1 pick going into the 06 season for the 07 draft assuming he stayed healthy and his stock didn't fall which obviously didn't happen.

haha. keep in mind andrew was a senior in high school when he said this. im sure he didn't expect to be #1 overall
and to defend luck and to be fair, his dad owns the Houston Dynamo i believe. so money is not an issue. I think he just wanted to do something outside of football..idk but thats what i heard.

haha. keep in mind andrew was a senior in high school when he said this. im sure he didn't expect to be #1 overall
and to defend luck and to be fair, his dad owns the Houston Dynamo i believe. so money is not an issue. I think he just wanted to do something outside of football..idk but thats what i heard.

roll.gif
roll.gif
but true

roll.gif
roll.gif
but true

Back
Top Bottom