Andrew Luck staying at Stanford?

smh at all the ppl thinking this is a dumb move. Dude obviously has a goal to finish school and knows the journey is bigger than the money. The kid is not stupid. Half the clowns on here would only dream to experience such an opportunity. 

Someone shoot me. Im not watching claussen overthrow wide open guys again. Well thanks for the years steve smith. He'll request a trade

Someone shoot me. Im not watching claussen overthrow wide open guys again. Well thanks for the years steve smith. He'll request a trade

I believe if Michael Bush would have came out his Jr. year, that woulda been the '05 Alex Smith, Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, Ced Benson draft

I believe if Michael Bush would have came out his Jr. year, that woulda been the '05 Alex Smith, Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, Ced Benson draft

Originally Posted by dreClark

he was drafted in 07 after he broke his leg the 06 season...had he came out after his Jr. yr '05 season, that would be the April of '06 i think. but like Scott said even if it were the 05, he would still not have been a no.1 pick

Originally Posted by dreClark

he was drafted in 07 after he broke his leg the 06 season...had he came out after his Jr. yr '05 season, that would be the April of '06 i think. but like Scott said even if it were the 05, he would still not have been a no.1 pick

laugh.gif
don't be a broad and edit your post now. Speak what you feel.

My mistake for not googling his career and figuring out what year he would have came out in. I was going off of memory hence the "I believe"

laugh.gif
don't be a broad and edit your post now. Speak what you feel.

My mistake for not googling his career and figuring out what year he would have came out in. I was going off of memory hence the "I believe"

Yeesh. Ballsy decision, but he made it like a man. Hope he doesn't live to regret it.

Yeesh. Ballsy decision, but he made it like a man. Hope he doesn't live to regret it.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Reggie Bush was a lock to be the #1 pick too
I'm not bothering 

that's your comeback?
laugh.gif
listen....if you don't want to admit you were off a bit cool...but c'mon son

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Reggie Bush was a lock to be the #1 pick too
I'm not bothering 

that's your comeback?
laugh.gif
listen....if you don't want to admit you were off a bit cool...but c'mon son

dude was a projected top 10 pick and some thought he could go #1, don't need a comeback

DreClark don't get mad because you love Luck, yeah yeah he's better than Barkley...we'll see what the NFL thinks in 2012 til then it doesn't matter

dude was a projected top 10 pick and some thought he could go #1, don't need a comeback

DreClark don't get mad because you love Luck, yeah yeah he's better than Barkley...we'll see what the NFL thinks in 2012 til then it doesn't matter

So yeah now that I think about it, there's no way in hell he woulda went #1
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't 'love' Luck, kid isn't even one of my favorite players so you're barking up the wrong tree w/ that one bro.
we'll see what the NFL thinks in 2012 til then it doesn't matter

So shut your *+%%!@% mouth then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can't make a thread comparing the two then say some %*%+ like that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom