Andrew Tate. DONE.

americangenius americangenius

They talk about Andrew Tate, on 4chan, Reddit, Daily Wire, YouTube, Twitter, Stormfront, and a bunch of right wing and incel sites. Both mainstream and message boards etc. In a positive light too.

That’s how a lot of people learned about him. You would have learned from Tate from people who are fans of his, if some of that was your circle/or where you frequent online.

But you’re on Niketalk, and I’m sure see news from Twitter and other sites, where the voices are different.

I learned about him from someone I know who was quoting some of the things he says. Not from someone who dislikes him.

Eh he's like Kevin Samuels. He has an audience. I listen to some motivational stuff but I ignore other stuff. No I'm not gonna defend the guy to the death. No I'm not gonna go haha he got arrested like other people are doing. His life does not affect me

As a degenerate gambler I’ll bet anyone in this thread $500 that he’s released by the end of this weekend

Romania isn’t known for their - shall we say justice for the rich

How does Romania compare to Russia? More specifically, is this situation on par with Britney Griner in Russia as far as severity goes?

How does Romania compare to Russia? More specifically, is this situation on par with Britney Griner in Russia as far as severity goes?
No clue
But there’s multiple cases of millionaires being released in Romania for little to no penalties for crimes

Think about this for a second though.

Think about your circles, the people you talk to online etc. When an Andrew Tate comes along…an OBVIOUS POLARIZING figure…people are going to react. He has a huge audience and actual people platforming him.

Like, instead of taking it up with Rumble, YouTube, Tucker Carlson Joe Rogan types, etc etc

You take it up with the people that dislike him, and simply voice their opinions online. Not the actual mega corporations funding and platforming him.

Somehow, that is lost on a lot of y’all. Man goes on the #1 cable show in America…but because YOU don’t watch Fox News, it’s the people you heard it from..that are spreading his ideology :lol:

I understand love/hate being the same side of a coin..and what you give your energy too can definitely increase popularity. That’s ovuoud. But it is incredible how some of y’all will overlook or just dismiss why dude is so big in the first place. It’s not the people that hate him, that get him on these shows…

Who said that was the only reason he's popular?? i said i & plenty of others didn't have any idea who this dude was until it became a conversation amongst those that don't mess with dude. what should i be blaming Fox, Rogan, Carlson etc etc for ? I don't subscribe to this so & so spits "dangerous rhetoric" so they must be silenced on all platforms.

Again i've seen this happen a million times since Trump, i'm not overlooking anything. I'm speaking on a very specific subset of people who are grifters just like Tate & know they can emotionally manipulate a crowd & will do so in order to keep up their engagement on social media. Even if that means spreading that "dangerous" messaging over & over :lol:

Who said that was the only reason he's popular?? i said i & plenty of others didn't have any idea who this dude was until it became a conversation amongst those that don't mess with dude. what should i be blaming Fox, Rogan, Carlson etc etc for ? I don't subscribe to this so & so spits "dangerous rhetoric" so they must be silenced on all platforms.

Again i've seen this happen a million times since Trump, i'm not overlooking anything. I'm speaking on a very specific subset of people who are grifters just like Tate & know they can emotionally manipulate a crowd & will do so in order to keep up their engagement on social media. Even if that means spreading that "dangerous" messaging over & over :lol:

This prolly my last exchange on this. But I just want a few answers to the bolded:

1. Who’s this specific subset you’re talking about?

2. What were they specifically reacting to?

3. Why and where are you hearing about Tate, from these people you “don’t subscribe to”?

Is this more, you reacting to conversations on Twitter that you don’t like? Because that would really be IRONIC.

I mean. Let’s call a spade a spade. This is more, “the MSM/libs are responsive for unintentionally spreading Andrew Tate, they want to “censor” or “silence” him.

Meanwhile, Tate is literally invited on THE biggest platforms. Has his own show, And Getting paid handsomely to do so. By a tech billionaire.

:lol:

This prolly my last exchange on this. But I just want a few answers to the bolded:

1. Who’s this specific subset you’re talking about?

2. What were they specifically reacting to?

3. Why and where are you hearing about Tate, from these people you “don’t subscribe to”?

Is this more, you reacting to conversations on Twitter that you don’t like? Because that would really be IRONIC.

I mean. Let’s call a spade a spade. This is more, “the MSM/libs are responsive for unintentionally spreading Andrew Tate, they want to “censor” or “silence” him.

Meanwhile, Tate is literally invited on THE biggest platforms. Has his own show, And Getting paid handsomely to do so. By a tech billionaire.

:lol:

Bro None of this has anything to do with my statement :lol: & as usual you try to box me into this universal right leaning character arc that ya'll seem to have in here.

I think my statement was very clear & concise originally.... People who do not like Tate, his messages or his following have helped broaden his platform and draw more eyes to it by turning him into the new flavor of the week white boy they "hate".

Very simple concept, one that i have harped on for years in that Kanye thread.... where people who told me Kanye was an idiot, should be silenced, has nothing beneficial to say etc etc AT LEAST FIVE YEARS ago.... are still frequenting a thread that is nothing but post about Kanye's life & the things he says :lol:

americangenius americangenius

They talk about Andrew Tate, on 4chan, Reddit, Daily Wire, YouTube, Twitter, Stormfront, and a bunch of right wing and incel sites. Both mainstream and message boards etc. In a positive light too.

That’s how a lot of people learned about him. You would have learned from Tate from people who are fans of his, if some of that was your circle/or where you frequent online.

But you’re on Niketalk, and I’m sure see news from Twitter and other sites, where the voices are different.
Never said there aren’t supporters on other platforms. But if he’s making content only for a certain demographic of 19 yr old men, he can only become this popular largely due to massive promotion from triggered detractors.

The public bannings and spotlights etc only makes these types bigger and more notorious.

Never said there aren’t supporters on other platforms. But if he’s making content only for a certain demographic of 19 yr old men, he can only become this popular largely due to massive promotion from triggered detractors.

The public bannings and spotlights etc only makes these types bigger and more notorious.

Tates demo is 12 to 35. Maybe even older.

I’m serious :lol:. I think y’all underestimate, just how MASSIVE some of these pockets are.

And for what it’s worth, the public “bannings” are astroturfed :lol:. Tate and the like essentially face light consequences for breaking the rules on a social media site/forum. And then go on massive campaigns..with an entire ecosystem behind them…lying about being “cancelled”. And selectively omitting ****. Then go on media campaigns. They intentionally say POLARIZING stuff. And it comes on the feed of humans, people react and it’s a feedback loop. You could only ignore an Andrew Tate for so long. Before asking, who/what?

Again, the concept of giving attention to **** you don’t like..and making it bigger is understood.

I’m serious :lol:. I think y’all underestimate, just how MASSIVE some of these pockets are.

And for what it’s worth, the public “bannings” are astroturfed :lol:. Tate and the like essentially face light consequences for breaking the rules on a social media site/forum. And then go on massive campaigns..with an entire ecosystem behind them…lying about being “cancelled”. And selectively omitting ****. Then go on media campaigns. They intentionally say POLARIZING stuff. And it comes on the feed of humans, people react and it’s a feedback loop. You could only ignore an Andrew Tate for so long. Before asking, who/what?

Again, the concept of giving attention to **** you don’t like..and making it bigger is understood.
That demographic isn’t nearly enough to be the most googled person in the world. An insult tweet towards Tate is now the 6th most liked and viewed tweet of all time.

I can assure you most of the impressions didn’t come from fans.

That demographic isn’t nearly enough to be the most googled person in the world. An insult tweet towards Tate is now the 6th most liked and viewed tweet of all time.

I can assure you most of the impressions didn’t come from fans.

You left out that the “insult tweet” was from GRETA….who has 5.5 million followers on twitter, and went back and forth with a polarizing dude on social media, who also has a large following on all platforms (including tik tok…where he ran it up). Funny enough, Rogan explains how Tate is so popular. So popular on Tik Tok…that his 12 & 14 year old DAUGHTERS asked about him. Huge demo

Polarizing, means alot of people love/hate. What happened with popularity etc, is a result of that.

You left out that the “insult tweet” was from GRETA….who has 5.5 million followers on twitter, and went back and forth with a polarizing dude on social media, who also has a large following on all platforms (including tik tok…where he ran it up). Funny enough, Rogan explains how Tate is so popular. So popular on Tik Tok…that his 12 & 14 year old DAUGHTERS asked about him. Huge demo

Polarizing, means alot of people love/hate. What happened with popularity etc, is a result of that.

That’s proving my point, the audience is largely people obsessed with hating the content. Gretas audience had nothing to do with teenage men, and she gained more than a million followers from the tweet alone. 😂

That’s proving my point, the audience is largely people obsessed with hating the content. Gretas audience had nothing to do with teenage men, and she gained more than a million followers from the tweet alone. 😂

Greta’s audience, would be adverse to Tate off the rip. I’m sure you know who she is, and what her audience is :lol:.

So when the Tate tweet came at her, she responded back. Obviously the people following her on social media would react accordingly.

Not sure what point you’re trying to prove, in regards to your OG point. Now we just talking about Twitter followings lol

I don't know what triggered it but every now and then some of his his Vids wills be recc'd in my youtube shorts.

Don't know much about dude other than the few clips I've seen of him. Seems like a lame. Didn't even know he was a kickboxer.

Last edited:

If you’re 27 and up and don’t know about women, or how to interact with them, you’re already lost….

And a man letting his 12-15 year old son fanboy a guy like Tate is a failure as a father.

So I definitely understand what you’re saying. His crowd is dudes who don’t have the brightest ideas, as to how to get women….

Back
Top Bottom