Andrew Tate. DONE.

Former kickboxer
Kicked off Big Brother UK for hitting a woman
"tate was removed a week after a video emerged of him violently hitting a woman with a belt and verbally abusing her. Tate later said that the actions in the video were consensual and that he was still friends with the woman"
Misogynist on a cartoon level
Runs a "Hustler's University" which is just a discord server that idiots pay $50 per month to be apart of
Runs a cam site with women that allegedly are being held against their will
"My job was to meet a girl, go on a few dates, sleep with her, test if she's quality, get her to fall in love with me to where she'd do anything I say and then get her on webcam so we could become rich together"
Based on this, Not a single redeeming quality. Serious accusations.

So how does he have “fame”? I guess theres an audience for this ****, but to a level where its “news” across demographic, is jarring .

Do ppl Who follow him have a stake in his success or are laughing at him?

Based on this, Not a single redeeming quality. Serious accusations.

So how does he have “fame”? I guess theres an audience for this ****, but to a level where its “news” across demographic, is jarring .

Do ppl Who follow him have a stake in his success or are laughing at him?

He's been around for years but I think he really started to pop during the pandemic.

Obviously the whole Matrix programming narrative he runs with lined up perfectly with the great reset crowd.

But he's very cartoonish on social media, says a lot of inflammatory ****, is super flashy and has a nack for marketing.

6pac 6pac
What is your take on Andrew Tate and how correct is he in your mind?

6AC6C33B-4ED2-428D-8815-2EFAAE600A51.jpeg

I’m not even really familiar with dude

One of my coworkers has a habit of posting her creepy Tinder conversations in a groupchat with me and one of our mutual friends. There’s a lot of men eating this garbage up and spewing the same ‘women are men’s property, women are all the same, …’ rhetoric almost verbatim.

on some serious note though Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate have said very similar things when it comes to dating and women.
Oh wow. I can see why he was cancelled on all social media. Kevin Samuels would be going through something similar right now had he not passed away.

Andrew Tate blew up because of Tik tok. I still see his videos all the time on there. His name has billions of views. I always see conservative woman posting reacting videos agreeing with him and they blow up. Then leftists saying he’s a terrible example for young boys/teachers saying their middle schoolers are constantly reciting his talking points.

It seems like this isn't the minority anymore. The creation of the red pill, MGTOW movement was in response to men believing women to be increasingly unreasonable. It was a fringe element of the internet a few years ago, seems like it's becoming the majority. There seems to be a huge issue with dating in today's world.
Most dudes are simps and place women on pedestals treating them like mythical creatures.

The level of thirst I see when women post a pic on Instagram is ridiculous.

Most dudes are simps and place women on pedestals treating them like mythical creatures.

The level of thirst I see when women post a pic on Instagram is ridiculous.

Absolutely, what's your take on the endless "ig models" continuously posting those images? Do we call out the cause of the behavior or just the reaction?

There’s a lot of men eating this garbage up and spewing the same ‘women are men’s property, women are all the same, …’ rhetoric almost verbatim.
Most dudes who get laid heavily are either on 2 sides of the spectrum

Good looking/Popular/Constantly going to Parties, Concerts and dining at trendy restaurants
or
Heavily Tattooed Gun Toting Gang Affiliated Unemployed Scratch off Lottery playing ZigZag smoking 12 inch subwoofer in car Alcoholic Ex Con Driving on Suspended License

So there's a whole dearth of guys in the middle that aren't experiencing any tangible success. Average looking, work 40 hours a week at a job where he doesn't get paid much, but has dental/vision, life insurance and 401k. Goes to sleep at 9:30 every night. Has never been arrested or had any legal trouble whatsoever.

These types of guys are invisible to women. And it's messed up, cause Society wouldn't be able to function in their absence. What are they supposed to do.

Tate fans are all teenage kids and 20 somethings who can’t get laid so blame their life problems on women. Bottom of the barrel losers.

HOWEVER I’ve seen Kevin Samuels compared to Tate and that’s mad disingenuous.

Good looking/Popular/Constantly going to Parties, Concerts and dining at trendy restaurants
or
Heavily Tattooed Gun Toting Gang Affiliated Unemployed Scratch off Lottery playing ZigZag smoking 12 inch subwoofer in car Alcoholic Ex Con Driving on Suspended License

So there's a whole dearth of guys in the middle that aren't experiencing any tangible success. Average looking, work 40 hours a week at a job where he doesn't get paid much, but has dental/vision, life insurance and 401k. Goes to sleep at 9:30 every night. Has never been arrested or had any legal trouble whatsoever.

These types of guys are invisible to women. And it's messed up, cause Society wouldn't be able to function in their absence. What are they supposed to do.

I’ve thought about this. But it’s life. At birth we’re all dealt a hand to play with. I fall more into the middle category lifestyle wise and I’ve never had an issue getting a date or meeting women.

I don’t want woman out here giving dudes sympathy play. All that 100k, 6ft+ high value man noise is fake. Im a high school teacher making 60-70k a year and having zero issues.

I’ve thought about this. But it’s life. At birth we’re all dealt a hand to play with. I fall more into the middle category lifestyle wise and I’ve never had an issue getting a date or meeting women.

I don’t want woman out here giving dudes sympathy play. All that 100k, 6ft+ high value man noise is fake. Im a high school teacher making 60-70k a year and having zero issues.
As someone who fits into the “100K+, 6ft+high value man” category I can tell you that noise is not fake. The volume/thirst is night and day. Obviously you can still get women at average or below average pay, but the opportunities and quality gets much lower. 60k is below avg salary in NYC, DC, LA and most attractive women are not going to stick around for that lifestyle, golddiggers aside. Your average nurse alone is pulling 85-100K.

Oh wow. I can see why he was cancelled on all social media. Kevin Samuels would be going through something similar right now had he not passed away.
No he wouldn't have.

He was getting famous for what he says about women and relationships while others got cancelled.

Also what got Tate banned from social media was not something Samuels has said bet I'm not a big Samuels follower so feel free to post a vid of him saying women who dress a certain way are asking to be raped and then described how he would rape a woman like Tate did.

Bruh ain't you the one who gets 100+ matches on Hinge?? Pretty sure you would be just fine regardless of your work situation :lol:

As someone who fits into the “100K+, 6ft+high value man” category I can tell you that noise is not fake. The volume/thirst is night and day. Obviously you can still get women at average or below average pay, but the opportunities and quality gets much lower. 60k is below avg salary in NYC, DC, LA and most attractive women are not going to stick around for that lifestyle, golddiggers aside. Your average nurse alone is pulling 85-100K.

You’re doing amazing I’m so proud of all
My NT brethren out here flourishing. HOWEVER 60k is not below an average salary in any CITY in America. It may be for your social circle but for the vast majority of people let alone men it’s not. I live in the South so my 65k is more than enough for my 26 year old self.

My point is if you’re an average man you should be ok with an average woman and vice versa. This whole high value thing comes when people start aiming for unrealistic expectations. I blame social media it has skewed what “normal” is.

Bruh ain't you the one who gets 100+ matches on Hinge?? Pretty sure you would be just fine regardless of your work situation :lol:

You might have a point.

What he says resonates at a core level with a lot of people and their “lizard brain”.

I have no idea who the guy is but have seen random youtube shorts that have popped up in the feed.

It’s easy to see why people like him and Trump garner a lot of supporters. The real unfortunate thing is that social media amplifies these edge feelings and it bleeds into the mainstream nowadays and it gives some credibility / popularizes it even amongst a more moderate non fringe part of society. Really social media destroying us inside out.

Specific to him though like the guy above said women are to “blame”. Scientifically and confirmed by many studies - if there is a room of 100 men and 100 women - the 100 women off first glance would consider 2-5 out of 100 of the men as someone they want to sleep with. And they’ll all put their energy toward those 2-5. Whereas for men off first glance they’d find 30+ of the women attractive.

That’s not to say that if you put all 200 in an environment for a year together that it wouldn’t change and even out. It’s just that for average men it takes a level of work that some people think is “unfair”. And I can get that. Especially when all society does is show gorgeous women on social media and then also have those women be pretty much unattainable for 95%+ of men.

As people grow up though most normal guys realize there’s no “blame” it’s just the way the world is and focus on being the best version of themselves. And find women who have moved beyond that nonsense too and that want a partnership to experience life with.

My point is if you’re an average man you should be ok with an average woman and vice versa. This whole high value thing comes when people start aiming for unrealistic expectations. I blame social media it has skewed what “normal” is.

Apparently, the issue is this no longer holds true in real life.
Seems like social media has created a vacuum where arrogance is passed off as the new self-confidence.

Not a justification for Tate's presence, just an explanation.

Last edited:

or

A lot of men also just suffer from nice guy syndrome, it's weird. That coworker I mentioned earlier, who is seen as very attractive, has had plenty of conversations politely turning down guys sliding in her DMs etc who then start calling her a ****, *****, ... while whining about how they were nice so she should've given them a chance.
Congrats man you showed some inkling of basic human decency when first approaching a woman.

Back
Top Bottom