Andrew Tate. DONE.

If you’re 27 and up and don’t know about women, or how to interact with them, you’re already lost….

And a man letting his 12-15 year old son fanboy a guy like Tate is a failure as a father.

So I definitely understand what you’re saying. His crowd is dudes who don’t have the brightest ideas, as to how to get women….

It seems like this isn't the minority anymore. The creation of the red pill, MGTOW movement was in response to men believing women to be increasingly unreasonable. It was a fringe element of the internet a few years ago, seems like it's becoming the majority. There seems to be a huge issue with dating in today's world.

Hopefully someone was able to take advantage of this.

I’m good
2E64AC55-30B4-46A3-B986-99F376757065.png

Not a real Verified account / I’ll believe it when an actual news source reports that

Its wild how people used to assume you had to be some creepy weirdo to be an incel but the amount of people that I work w or am cool w that support Tate is disturbing :smh: Its now a lot of normal looking dudes that hate women on the low and have found others with the same messed up views as them

Its wild how people used to assume you had to be some creepy weirdo to be an incel but the amount of people that I work w or am cool w that support Tate is disturbing :smh: Its now a lot of normal looking dudes that hate women on the low and have found others with the same messed up views as them

That's what a lot of people don't understand. The incel, redpill people aren't just the internet "creatures" people expected. It's a lot of normal people who've become increasingly jaded with dating today.

The women side of this has been normalized for a while now. It's interesting the male version is catching up.

Not to go off topic, but the whole Tory Lanez trial kind of reinforced that. A lot of ppl wanted Megan to be a lying _____ so bad they were doing all types of mental gymnastics to defend dude.

It’s all weird.

Who and what is this guy known for? I really only care as much as typing this post. Is he a kevin samuels type? And why is there a conspiracy against him, if there is one?

Who and what is this guy known for? I really only care as much as typing this post. Is he a kevin samuels type? And why is there a conspiracy against him, if there is one?

Former kickboxer
Kicked off Big Brother UK for hitting a woman
"tate was removed a week after a video emerged of him violently hitting a woman with a belt and verbally abusing her. Tate later said that the actions in the video were consensual and that he was still friends with the woman"
Misogynist on a cartoon level
Runs a "Hustler's University" which is just a discord server that idiots pay $50 per month to be apart of
Runs a cam site with women that allegedly are being held against their will
"My job was to meet a girl, go on a few dates, sleep with her, test if she's quality, get her to fall in love with me to where she'd do anything I say and then get her on webcam so we could become rich together"

Back
Top Bottom