Andrew Tate. DONE.

You’re doing amazing I’m so proud of all
My NT brethren out here flourishing. HOWEVER 60k is not below an average salary in any CITY in America. It may be for your social circle but for the vast majority of people let alone men it’s not. I live in the South so my 65k is more than enough for my 26 year old self.

My point is if you’re an average man you should be ok with an average woman and vice versa. This whole high value thing comes when people start aiming for unrealistic expectations. I blame social media it has skewed what “normal” is.

You might have a point.
Average salary in LA, 67k. Sources Bureau of Labor statistics and Ziprecruiter:

Median salary in NYC is also 67,046 as of Census 2020:

In the biggest metropolitan areas of the country, average dudes are clearing 70k or more.

I agree with your point, with people having unrealistic above average expectations when they fall within the average. Most lack the self awareness to admit that they fall in that category.

Everyone talks about “high value” but no one is actually putting the work to achieve it.

I agree with your point, with people having unrealistic above average expectations when they fall within the average. Most lack the self awareness to admit that they fall in that category.
It's kind of messed up though. If you make $30k and below, under 5'9'' realistically what are your options dating wise?

-Obese chicks
-Dirty chicks -body odor, smell like ashtray
-Mentally Ill
Everyone talks about “high value” but no one is actually putting the work to achieve it.
So long as you don't have kids and stay out of legal trouble, most dudes should be able to achieve high value by early 30s. That's where dudes like KS and Tate came into play, to prevent dudes from simping and tricking. Who is subsidizing all these IG models and OF creators?

Meh, in my younger years I still never had any problem pulling girls and I had a kid, in and out of jail and didn’t even have a car due to being scared to drive and getting caught up with on of my multiple warrants. I’m also short.

Some people just aren’t good with girls. Like I knew I what I brought to the table which was a party so I had to stick to those girls. :lol:

It's kind of messed up though. If you make $30k and below, under 5'9'' realistically what are your options dating wise?

-Obese chicks
-Dirty chicks -body odor, smell like ashtray
-Mentally Ill
How is that messed up? 😂 if you’re poor/unemployed you should have everyone available to you?

Even if you’re short and low income you can make moves to improve your body and earning potential to where mentally ill women aren’t your only option.

Meh, in my younger years I still never had any problem pulling girls and I had a kid, in and out of jail and didn’t even have a car due to being scared to drive and getting caught up with on of my multiple warrants. I’m also short.

Some people just aren’t good with girls. Like I knew I what I brought to the table which was a party so I had to stick to those girls. :lol:

Bingo. Not to mention, social awkwardness is at an all-time. Phones have really distorted peoples minds that they can’t even grasp the basic tools of social interactions.

A closed mouth doesn’t get fed. At the end of the day, a good dialogue/conversation and a sense of humor is still have 70% of the job. If you can do that, you should have no problem getting attention. It’s really the fear factor. A lot of men fear rejection.

A lot of people overthink. Communication and the ability to speak is what brings human beings together but somehow, people have lost sight of the simplest thing.

people are scared to go shoot the **** with a dude let alone a woman.

pandemic made it worse.

I work at the airport, I like just walking to a random and seeing what’s good just to see how other people are doing across the world.

“They scared to come outside” /og bobby billions

How is that messed up? 😂 if you’re poor/unemployed you should have everyone available to you?
Because in the 1960s these same guys would be guaranteed dating options with minimal effort. Back in those days, your travel was limited to a 10-15 mile radius.

They built the interstate system enabling commuting back and forth, Ford and GM started cranking out cars, and airline travel became more efficient. All the sudden, you were competing with millions of dudes in the metropolitan area...rather than the few hundred or so in your neighborhood/township.

70s/80s itgot even more wild. Instead of going to Church on the weekends, girls started partying at discos drinking alcohol and doing cocaine (this became known as the "Sex and The City" lifestyle).

And the job market got saturated with females. In the old days, a guy could work in a Factory straight out of high school and singlehandedly support his wife. and kids Now all the sudden we went from Industrial Age to Information age.

Smartphones/Internet was just the nail in the coffin.

Outside. I’m not even trying to be facetious or funny. Because either way, you eventually have to meet up face to face with a female. Interaction over the phone hampers your ability to really grasp what a person is about.

Yes eventual meet up is the goal but some people like to filter out low "value" males and females based on different measures. Dating sites can serve as a screening process before the actual exam.

Who is this guy Tate?

Anyone here used to watch BBUK? this is that same weirdo that got kicked off years ago on that season when they had split houses

Former kickboxer
Kicked off Big Brother UK for hitting a woman
"tate was removed a week after a video emerged of him violently hitting a woman with a belt and verbally abusing her. Tate later said that the actions in the video were consensual and that he was still friends with the woman"
Misogynist on a cartoon level
Runs a "Hustler's University" which is just a discord server that idiots pay $50 per month to be apart of
Runs a cam site with women that allegedly are being held against their will
"My job was to meet a girl, go on a few dates, sleep with her, test if she's quality, get her to fall in love with me to where she'd do anything I say and then get her on webcam so we could become rich together"

Goofy aholes will make all the excuses in the world aside from coming to the realization that they're goofy aholes.

Couldn't help but notice some of these clowns. It's always the same thing. I try hard to not jack up my Youtube algorithm too much these days.

All this high value bull$%#! That doesn't even apply to 99 percent of the population at all when it comes to dating. Seen all kinds of dudes get in relationships. People really do need to put their phones down and turn the cpu off sometimes.

We’ve lost sight of what matters - communities and are hyper focused on individualism. It’s why we have such falsely high standards of the person we want. They have to be the everything to you because nowadays we spend so much time with your girl. In the past families were larger and communities more interlinked. Your girl didn’t need to be all that great and average was more than enough because your life was fulfilled in other ways. Just what I see.

Also.

We could solve this by legalizing and prostitution and taking sex out of the picture and helping out all these repressed men. People would calm down a lot.

Because in the 1960s these same guys would be guaranteed dating options with minimal effort. Back in those days, your travel was limited to a 10-15 mile radius.

They built the interstate system enabling commuting back and forth, Ford and GM started cranking out cars, and airline travel became more efficient. All the sudden, you were competing with millions of dudes in the metropolitan area...rather than the few hundred or so in your neighborhood/township.

70s/80s itgot even more wild. Instead of going to Church on the weekends, girls started partying at discos drinking alcohol and doing cocaine (this became known as the "Sex and The City" lifestyle).

And the job market got saturated with females. In the old days, a guy could work in a Factory straight out of high school and singlehandedly support his wife. and kids Now all the sudden we went from Industrial Age to Information age.

Smartphones/Internet was just the nail in the coffin.

:rofl:

im trying to figure out how in this day and age, dudes complaining about not getting any, seem more prevalent than ever. you would think it would be easier now.

Back
Top Bottom