Andrew Tate. DONE.

Tate and Pitbull have very punchable faces.
1673685575249.jpeg

1673685809876.jpeg

Glass dipped knuckles will be used.
1673686066943.jpeg

yea im in my 30s and i def never downloaded TikTok but i have 3 boys and my oldest son is on tiktok.

but i do hear what yall young heads saying.

i dont think tate would of gotten in trouble because human trafficking is big in Europe he just has too much of an ego to make his money and shut up

he bringing bad press into Romania like people dont know eastern europe is corrupt

the Romanians have to set an example out of this guy to deter more guys like him thinking they can come into the country and run a muk

These unrealistic standards have been placed on men by other men. Let’s not act like women put these systems in place. Men are the reason why sexual assault has a statute of limitation and creates a stigma for men coming forward with reports of assault and domestic violence .

Men shrugged off the assaults of young boys by churches for decades, men wrote off missing and exploited men in the 70s 80s and 90s as runaways.

We are the ones killing each other when we get our feelings hurt because that’s what we have been told is the proper way to handle these issues.

It’s dangerous to get on a mic and blame an entire species of people due to YOUR personal experience.

Men have made us feel like we can’t be open about things that affect our mental health. If a woman prefers that a man make so and so and be 6 feet tall then that’s fine, it’s her preference.

Andrew Tate is just Epstein with a podcast.

Last edited:
I'm 26 and am also a high school teacher and this whole post is ALL FACTS. I really feel like I'm in between two generations.

Tate is an absolute plague and at least once a week I hear a 14 year old boy say something about a "Top G" in his friend group and of course they laugh along cause they're 14 and dumb.

This is very true. Love NT but the general population of NT are on the older side and do not understand the new generation. There is a clear disconnect between the two generations. Both grew up in very different times, especially with technology and social media. NT itself is just proof of that. Internet forums are ancient. NT is an Internet forum that is one of the last of a dying social platform.

Regarding Andrew Tate and even Kevin Samuels, there are a plenty amount of things they have said that most people will agree with. When you crop only those part out and put it into a small 30 sec clip over and over again, you get a following.

This isnt only them. There are plenty of trash men AND women on TikTok that spread toxic ideologies and promises false rewards for their followers.
Nah. I think his business with webcamming and SA/r*pe is trash. If he gets offed by the “matrix” I wouldn’t care at all. I feel like a lot of NT is just old (mid 30s/40s/50s?) so they don’t understand why this newer generation loves him so much. I wonder the % of NT that has tik tok? Short viral clips are king on that app which is why his content spread so fast the past year. Kids bombarded with short 10 to 15 second clips of his they agree with multiple times a day. They eat up those motivational montages with getting fit/ driving fast cars/beautiful woman/break out of the matrix making millions of dollars like him. Young impressionable kids really think they’ll all become social media influencers/Top Gs when they get older. I’m 26 and have a few female friends that now teach. Top G/ Andrew tate stuff is a problem. Middle/high schoolers constantly acting like him. And yet I have older siblings in their 30s and they didn’t know who he was for the longest time. But every teen/young 20s person knows who he is. I’m just reposting the content they all slurp up on tik tok and Instagram daily for those that aren’t exposed to it so y’all can get a better understanding of what these young people are consuming/and why so many basically worship him. Tate clips pop up on my tik tok for you page all the time and they’ll have millions and millions of views. Tik tok even banned the Andrew tate hashtag yet the Tik tok algorithm is so strong that his one liners top G stuff still gets pushed hard because all the reaction/outrage which just makes the videos go more viral/reach more people. Yet tons of people in this thread never heard of him. Shows the divide between older people and this new Gen Z.

as, presumably male, teachers interacting with with teenagers how serious do you think they take the tate stuff?

watching a bunch ostensibly grown *** men in the piece below struggle to define, affirm, or agree to any concrete definition(s) of masculinity is very telling, especially that none really dares/ventures to mention femininity in contrast or relation…which i would think is necessary because the genders generally have existed in contrast/relation to each other, but if you believe what seems to be the prevailing way of thinking that men & women are basically interchangeable or the extreme of the ‘future is female’ type thinking wherein women actually make for better men, the appeal of tate should be self evident

These unrealistic standards have been placed on men by other men. Let’s not act like women put these systems in place.
Yep.

Sure sound like women of that era would want /s

which i would think is necessary because the genders generally have existed in contrast/relation to each other,
The relationship between genders as well as their predefined roles derive more from the constructs of the society they belong to than their biological characteristics (save for reproduction).

This is my fundamental beef with the manosphere: one of its pillars is the idea that men and women are better suited for specific tasks, all because men are stronger but can't give birth and women are weaker and can give birth. It's an idea that falls flat on its head as soon as you look at human civilization as a whole.

watching a bunch ostensibly grown *** men in the piece below struggle to define, affirm, or agree to any concrete definition(s) of masculinity is very telling, especially that none really dares/ventures to mention femininity in contrast or relation
I can guarantee you that even if those men came from the most conservative areas of the world, they wouldn't agree on what is masculine and what is feminine because these two concepts are social constructs: manly men hold hands in some Muslim countries; in some European and African countries, they greet each other by hugging and kissing on one another's cheeks. In some of those places, dreadlocks and braids are feminine; in others they are not. Body painting/tattoos is a feminine activity in some places, and it isn't in other places. Same with body piercing.

And the problem with western antifeminists is that for the longest time, the definition of adulthood (being responsible for oneself) has been used to define masculinity, and now that women don't have to rely on men to survive outside their parents' home (and help elevate a man's status through marriage and kids), these men don't know what to do with themselves.

Antifeminists :lol:

If we're talking about the most beautiful women almost all of them still rely on men in one way shape or form.

This guy is weird tho. I never understood how getting violently physical with women can be a turn on, for either party.

Real Housewives, Kardashians, HGTV, Lifetime, The View, The Talk, Beyonce, Lizzo

Teenage girls ain watching none of that. They’re on that Euphoria, Tik Tok personalities like those dance stealing Dimilio Sisters, Addison Rae. They look at the Kardashian’s and Beyoncé as old.

The influence on them is different though. It’s mainly centered around beauty standards. (Whole different conversation) Most teenage girls are not seeking out online communities for social interaction. They get that in real life. There is a reason the biggest streamers are usually either male, or women with a majority male audience.

as, presumably male, teachers interacting with with teenagers how serious do you think they take the tate stuff?

watching a bunch ostensibly grown *** men in the piece below struggle to define, affirm, or agree to any concrete definition(s) of masculinity is very telling, especially that none really dares/ventures to mention femininity in contrast or relation…which i would think is necessary because the genders generally have existed in contrast/relation to each other, but if you believe what seems to be the prevailing way of thinking that men & women are basically interchangeable or the extreme of the ‘future is female’ type thinking wherein women actually make for better men, the appeal of tate should be self evident

Quite honestly I don’t think whether they are taking his rhetoric serious or not is a chance as a society we should take. It’s a breeding ground for school shooters and sexual predators.

HOWEVER there is a glaring need for more productive spaces for young men to be able to talk about their issues. What that space should look like idk? The best thing I can say is to mentor the young men in your life. Don’t discount their feelings and explain to them it is ok sometimes to be “not ok”.

Underlying reality is that out of 100 guys all the girls want to hook up with 1-2 of those guys.

Guys on the other hand are good with 30/100 of the girls.

Combine that with the constant in your face displays of wealth, hot chicks and lifestyles it creates a lot of pain and suffering for 12-25 year old men that get nowhere close to it and want some place to direct that internal rage about it. These internet caricatures are something they can easily get sucked into.

Some of y'all must live online.

Just go to the movies on a busy night and look around. There's plenty of plain looking dudes with average incomes that have girlfriends. It's almost impossible not to be in a relationship if you want it. If you just have basic social skills, dress cleanly (it doesn't have to be expensive), and have just a slightly above average build, you're guaranteed to pull something.

Stop looking at and listening to phony social media bs.

These unrealistic standards have been placed on men by other men. Let’s not act like women put these systems in place. Men are the reason why sexual assault has a statute of limitation and creates a stigma for men coming forward with reports of assault and domestic violence .

Men shrugged off the assaults of young boys by churches for decades, men wrote off missing and exploited men in the 70s 80s and 90s as runaways.

We are the ones killing each other when we get our feelings hurt because that’s what we have been told is the proper way to handle these issues.

It’s dangerous to get on a mic and blame an entire species of people due to YOUR personal experience.

Men have made us feel like we can’t be open about things that affect our mental health. If a woman prefers that a man make so and so and be 6 feet tall then that’s fine, it’s her preference.

Andrew Tate is just Epstein with a podcast.

men do place standards on men but arguably the standards women place & uphold on men are at least equally influential with them being the sexual selectors. there definitely is an issue when men get emotional as anger/rage is often the default way men (are allowed to) express themselves

The relationship between genders as well as their predefined roles derive more from the constructs of the society they belong to than their biological characteristics (save for reproduction).

This is my fundamental beef with the manosphere: one of its pillars is the idea that men and women are better suited for specific tasks, all because men are stronger but can't give birth and women are weaker and can give birth. It's an idea that falls flat on its head as soon as you look at human civilization as a whole.

I can guarantee you that even if those men came from the most conservative areas of the world, they wouldn't agree on what is masculine and what is feminine because these two concepts are social constructs: manly men hold hands in some Muslim countries; in some European and African countries, they greet each other by hugging and kissing on one another's cheeks. In some of those places, dreadlocks and braids are feminine; in others they are not. Body painting/tattoos is a feminine activity in some places, and it isn't in other places. Same with body piercing.

And the problem with western antifeminists is that for the longest time, the definition of adulthood (being responsible for oneself) has been used to define masculinity, and now that women don't have to rely on men to survive outside their parents' home (and help elevate a man's status through marriage and kids), these men don't know what to do with themselves.

great points, tho the men in that panel were all from this country…which could further the point that it’s often just difficult to get people to a consensus opinion. that said i do think this vague idea of masculinity (& to a lesser extent femininity as well) is a new occurrence, and a actually do believe if you put men (and women) from different more conservative cultural backgrounds in a room they would be at least be more definitive that bunch!

the actions/behaviors/cultural mores of men & women will vary across cultures but i think generally there tends to be underlying contrasts that kinda define their own respective ideas of femininity & masculinity such that less ‘western’ cultures do have definitive ideas of what a makes a man vs. what makes a woman.

as an aside #alliteration, that there are no real ‘rites of passage’ or ‘trials’ for men other than seeking status does contribute to that lack of ‘purpose’ for a not insignificant number of men today, as women’s increased agency allows them, theoretically if not actually, greater selectivity

hetoric serious or not is a chance as a society we should take. It’s a breeding ground for school shooters and sexual predators.

HOWEVER there is a glaring need for more productive spaces for young men to be able to talk about their issues. What that space should look like idk? The best thing I can say is to mentor the young men in your life. Don’t discount their feelings and explain to them it is ok sometimes to be “not ok”.

supposedly this idea that of young men becoming more sexually predatory and/or violent was something the ultra conservative set were always foretelling but actually this has not & is not the case, obviously even one of these type of things is very regrettable but on the whole men are sedated by easy access to all forms of entertainment…

interesting point about (productive) spaces for/where men talk about their issues, a bit presumptuous to say it is necessary that (young) men should need such spaces rather than just having actual productive communication in whatever space they are in…

Like we said.....Tate and KS are not talking to the same people in the slightest.

Thats concrete proof right there.

Same people in different skin tones. You can try to distance yourself which is good I guess, but this mentality exists in many cultures, religions, and races.

Samuels stans are just Andrew Tate-lite. And Andrew Tate stans are diet Sharia Law fanatics. Theres a spectrum here.

Samuels is also not famous enough to garner a following outside of black men. Aint nobody outside that culture know who he is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom