Android Phones > Iphone - Vol: Is it safe to assume?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by HP31308

From an iPhone 4 User, I will have to say, fresh out the box, you may have to go with android devices. The camera on the iPhone 4 is better than any of the other devices. If you have a jailbroken iPhone 4 (Mine is), there is no way that any other phone beats it.

an out of the box evo does what a jailbroken iphone 4g does
+ makes calls

I like my android phone since I'm able to get 3g and not using Edge like I was using on my iPhone for the past year.

I like my android phone since I'm able to get 3g and not using Edge like I was using on my iPhone for the past year.

iPhone is for people who need mommy to hold their hand when they cross the street. Android is for thug $%% kids who don't need no help.

iPhone is for people who need mommy to hold their hand when they cross the street. Android is for thug $%% kids who don't need no help.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

From an iPhone 4 User, I will have to say, fresh out the box, you may have to go with android devices. The camera on the iPhone 4 is better than any of the other devices. If you have a jailbroken iPhone 4 (Mine is), there is no way that any other phone beats it.

+ makes calls
http://
Thames%20Ambulance%20Press%20Release%20Image%20%28PR%201009%29.jpg

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

+ makes calls
http://
Thames%20Ambulance%20Press%20Release%20Image%20%28PR%201009%29.jpg

Its all about preferences. I feel like I can do more with my EVO or any Hi-End Android phone than owning a Iphone. My only vices of owing the EVO is the craftsmanship its straight up plastic it feels like a toy in my hand but it has all these features that works with my lifestyle like using the hotspot router with my Macbook pro, holding a Iphone 4 in my hand feels great it wrapped around glass and aluminium it feels solid like im holding a tool to work with but its not piratical cause it has limitations if i use it as a modem and runs on a slow att network. No phone can't be better than another cause its the taste you have and what works for you instead against you.

Its all about preferences. I feel like I can do more with my EVO or any Hi-End Android phone than owning a Iphone. My only vices of owing the EVO is the craftsmanship its straight up plastic it feels like a toy in my hand but it has all these features that works with my lifestyle like using the hotspot router with my Macbook pro, holding a Iphone 4 in my hand feels great it wrapped around glass and aluminium it feels solid like im holding a tool to work with but its not piratical cause it has limitations if i use it as a modem and runs on a slow att network. No phone can't be better than another cause its the taste you have and what works for you instead against you.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

well put

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

well put

Back
Top Bottom