~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

Quote:
what does kidd and payton wear now a days?

Kidd has been wearing Nike Zoom BB and Payton has been sporting his first sig, which needs to be retroed badly.
Latest Pickups: Nike Paul Rodriguez 2 - "P-Rod 2's" (white/black), Nike Air Trainer 1 SB (bamboo/black)

Michael Finley
fullj.getty-74072216ab047_spurs_suns_1_01_27_am.jpg

2 3

That's a III and IV combination looking Spi-Zike from Andruw. It has the heel of a IV and the laces/lateral foot thing of the FR IIIs. look at that. Edit and it has patent navy. Look like IIIs, little more so than IVs.

Sick, nonetheless.

No, those are III's it's in sole collector Jordan issue p110 that he would wear a III cleat.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

Yeah, looks like VI cleats. Can't wait for VI's.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

Sapp looks a LOT better (no mo) now that he lost all that weight.

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

Yea, Andruw Jones has on III's...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Andruw's IVs > IIIs

Hey, what do you know, pics of Gordon getting posterized/scored on by Rip! (still crying about last night)
flintgrey - team am [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I'm feeling those VI's and big Andruw fan, so those III's & IV's look nice.

Another day at the office for the Piston's last night, Sorry FLINTGREY!

Haha -> It looks like Duncan is picking Nash's nose in that pic^^

Man if I was Mike Fin I would have JB stock me in nothing but dmp XIs from last year and just wear them for the rest of my career or until JB decides to release concordes

Seems like the Baseball/Football players got more heat then the BBALLERS...was hoping for some PE Playoff heat...maybe when RIP and FIN meet in the Finals?

DOES ANYONE HAVE/KNOW THE LINK TO THE "nba feet 2005-2006 season"??? (LAST SEASON)...I just want to see all of the PE XXI's from last year!

Thanks

i think rip wears it for the performance of the shoe
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 - Artest 93 - Bibby 10 - Martin 23 - Miller 52​

Douby 8 - Garcia 32 - Potapenko 20 - Price 7 - Salmons 15 - Thomas 9 - Williams 30 - Williamson 34​

67q1e6w.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Back
Top Bottom