~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

sounds cool, ill be looking forward to those pics! 8)
glasses.gif
DS Flips For Sale Size 10 140 Shipped!
Looking for DS or VNDS Hawaii's size 10.5!!!!
TEAM N.Y.C!!!!
AIM:ImSoFr3sh2Death​

Saw pictures of his player exclusive V's in Sole Collector, but never saw him wear them. Must've gone missed by everybody, so here's a picture of Q in his V's...

5xsmf4p.jpg

As promised here are the pics of Rips PE's. I actually found the 9.5's in Ronald Dupree's locker. So I just grabbed them and took a quick pic. I found all these in the training center. My friend who works with me told me about this other room that is just stacked to the ceiling with players shoes, jerseys, warmups, headbands, socks, custom armbands, etc.

9.5s

XXIs

XXI PEs

nice pics losdog
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

Thanks. I was hoping to find some of the Vs that he wore this season. Those were some of my favorites. Im thinking there may be some in that back room.

Rip city...more like sit down city! lol go Cavs
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII

Cavs are gonna get demolished by the Spurs tonight and the entire Finals. At least the Pistons would have made a series out of it. The Pistons were at their absolute worst that whole series and still won two games, and had chances to win games 3, 4, and 5. Hats off to the Cavs though, they were the better team.

The High Rise are starting to grow on me. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
My brotha, you wanna take this outside??​
R.I.P. Josh Hancock April 11, 1978- April 29, 2007 You will be missed​

^ Huarache Elite. I'm glad to see Finley get one, he really deserves it. Two NBA Chamiponships for Team Jordan athletes in as many years.

fullj.getty-74165826ds124_nba_finals_1_26_30_am.jpg

^^Nike Air Huarache ELite
sneakerhead_1951_8424032

sneakerhead_1951_8376878

sneakerhead_1951_8340240
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
My brotha, you wanna take this outside??​
R.I.P. Josh Hancock April 11, 1978- April 29, 2007 You will be missed​

Back
Top Bottom