~ Andruw-Jeter-NFL Feet of Jordans, 2007! ~

Quote:
I think you should be able to email the picture from your phone, and then host the picture from your email.

If I knew how to do this, I would have done it already. I tried setting it up but I can't seem to work it out. For example, I tried sending it like a text message, except as an e mail message and it just says "Unable to Send". Like I said I tried setting it up several times.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

Kevin Durant today, would be dope if JB inked him...

NVJH106052315_1024x768.jpg

KD needs to hit the weights....who is that geezer next to him?
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

Ok guys i dont normally get that excited by PEs and stuff (as there's usually not a chance i'm likely to get my hands on a pair) but i NEED a pair of Georgetown XXI PEs in my life.

I'm quite serious about this, all you people with connects out there please get in touch if you can make this happen. I wear a 9 / 9.5

Thanks in advance

Hahah Greg Oden looking older and older everytime I see him.
Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality....​

that pic makes durant look like he has a huge head and tiny arms....haha that geezer lol, no joke but if i didnt know who greg oden was i would think that was his dad or something
I ride DUMP!

I know it is Oden, but man he is elderly. By the way, Durant is far from another DMiles. Best college player I've seen in a long while, and I hate Texas.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

i am so happy that i picked up fire reds when they came out, they look so good, the V's look good on durant would b a great pick up for jb

When I went to the Yankee Stadium tour, while I was in NY for new years, we were able to go into the clubhouse and the tour guide said that Jeter had a locker beside his that was used for fan mail and all of the Jordan shoes that he gets. Talk about special treatment for the captain!

I actually seen RIPs XXIs up close and in person today at work. I just started working security for the Palace and the players just have tons of shoes everywhere in the training facility. I'll see if I can get some pics with my phone tonight when I work again. He wrote RIP and someones name, I forgot who, but must be someone close to him that passed. He had PE XXIs and also had a pair of Cardinal VIIs. He had some XXIIs also. Oh and even though this is a Jordan forum, I just gotta say that Chauncey's Adidas are nice as hell! Especially his exclusives that aren't for sale. Maybe Ill get some pics of those also. Shouldn't be to hard since my boss is one of my best friends.

Back
Top Bottom