Animal Kingdom series

How old is jay? She ready to throw it all away for an underage guy. Wonder how long she's been undercover. Him and his mom have been estranged from the family until she died.

Smurf said it was about 10 or 11 years, he is taking Physics so I'm guessing 11th grade so 16 or 17.

I feel like the only reason the teacher stopped Jay from having sex is cuz her house is bugged.

Then why did she touch his leg the other night? If J didn't punk out, who know how far it would have gone. If you pad was bugged I don't think she would risk that. I do think she is a pedo though, got busted for it before now they are using her "skills" to help their case.

I caught what gay dude said about Smurf finding out Deran gay and not wanting him anymore.

I don't recall word for word but it came off like he knew Smurf was having sex with her sons
Yeah, I figured that was her. I'm just wondering if he banged a child Smurf or if he owes her money and he's on the run.

The photographer said how he bought up all the pics of him and the negs (getting rid of evidence he was around) so I figure he's on the run from someone or ppl.

I thought the same thing, I watch it on Kodi so the subtitles weren't working and I couldn't make out everything. What I could make out implied he knew about their family situation.

I wonder if Smurf got rid of the daughter somehow? Cat implied that Smurf is cool with chicks being around until they grow ****. Maybe she doesn't like the competition. If her daughter was looking better than her, she could steal her spotlight. Also could be the reason she asked J's girlfriend which one of her sons she would smash. Might be a crazy theory, but considering what we know about this family it could be a possibility.

She's AWG, maybe bawg on SoCal standard but AWG on national level. He's already had his girl too many times though so you have both the new element and the teacher 28 year old element

What does bawg mean?

His girl is much better physically than the teacher, but new P is better than old P in our minds. Plus when you add the fact that it is his teacher, and she is an older chick, :smh:. That is all a teenager needs to forget about his gf. Hell, a grown *** man would react the same way.

Last edited:
She touched his leg to let him know what's good. I think that would've led to kissing not sex. To me that was her playing him for the cops cuz she needed to show he did trust her and would tell her things.

2nd time around she was caught off guard but in to it and wasn't about to commit another crime. Either her house was bugged or she had a wire on.

I will say while her awkwardness is apparent her storryline is brand new so they gotta make some sense out of how and why a detective got a teacher under her thumb, why she was chosen, and why they think approaching this from the teacher angle will lead them to catching Smurf.

I feel like the other way around with a male teacher this would not be sanctioned by any police.

And yeah the Smurf and her daughter thing makes sense. Especially since we know Pope was smashing.

Last edited:
She touched his leg to let him know what's good. I think that would've led to kissing not sex. To me that was her playing him for the cops cuz she needed to show he did trust her and would tell her things.

2nd time around she was caught off guard but in to it and wasn't about to commit another crime. Either her house was bugged or she had a wire on.

I will say while her awkwardness is apparent her storryline is brand new so they gotta make some sense out of how and why a detective got a teacher under her thumb, why she was chosen, and why they think approaching this from the teacher angle will lead them to catching Smurf.

I feel like the other way around with a male teacher this would not be sanctioned by any police.

And yeah the Smurf and her daughter thing makes sense. Especially since we know Pope was smashing.
Pope was smashing who, I missed an episode..

I forget which ep maybe the last one it was Pope's birthday. They went to a strip club.

He paid for Jay to get a lap dance and then went in the back room to smash a stripper. He got real scary like he usually is and took the stripper from behind and made her say something like "No we can't do this, it's wrong., "This isn't right Pope."

The scene heavily implied Pope was banging his twin sister who we know went on to be a junkie, no surprise with that family. Imo there's also a chance Pope is Jay's dad :x :lol:

So if Smurf was the one making this all happen it's possible she got jealous.

It also makes me think why Baz's baby mom ssdoesnt like Smurf. Maybe they tried that family sex thing with her and she didn't like when Smurf went down on her or how attached Pope got cuz it's clear as day she let Pope smash.

Last edited:
I forget which ep maybe the last one it was Pope's birthday. They went to a strip club.

He paid for Jay to get a lap dance and then went in the back room to smash a stripper. He got real scary like he usually is and took the stripper from behind and made her say something like "No we can't do this, it's wrong., "This isn't right Pope."

The scene heavily implied Pope was banging his twin sister who we know went on to be a junkie, no surprise with that family. Imo there's also a chance Pope is Jay's dad
sick.gif
laugh.gif

It also makes think why Baz's baby mom ssdoesnt like Smurf. Maybe they tried that family sex thing with her and she didn't like when Smurf went down on her or how attached Pope got cuz it's clear as day she let Pope smash.
Ohhh I thought Pope was referring to Smurf.lol

And if Pope is Jay's dad...
sick.gif

That stripper definitely thought something bad was going to happen to her. Tears were probably rolling down her face the whole time.

The scene heavily implied Pope was banging his twin sister who we know went on to be a junkie, no surprise with that family. Imo there's also a chance Pope is Jay's dad :x :lol:

It also makes me think why Baz's baby mom ssdoesnt like Smurf. Maybe they tried that family sex thing with her and she didn't like when Smurf went down on her or how attached Pope got cuz it's clear as day she let Pope smash.
I remember we tossed it around earlier in thread, but Pope def has a sick crazy about him. Based on that exchange with the stripper it sounds like he raping his sister. If it was smurf I would figure her to be the aggressor TNT won't let me watch the missed episode :smh:

Last edited:
I thought Pope was referring to Catherine. It seems she is the only chick is really into, and we know they smashed at least one time. With this family it could be any of the three women and it will make sense no matter who it is.

Baz's baby mom doesn't like smurf because she knows how dirty that women is. She even mentioned that Smurf is cool with you until you grow a pair of ****. Smurf doesn't like competition with her men. I think that is the real reason why the daughter wasn't around and why she didn't want J around them. It isn't just the criminal activity. The perversion that exist there is crazy.

I wondered why nobody really gave a **** about the sister either :smh:

Yeah, I was thinking he could've been thinking about catherine too. Does catherine call him by andrew or pope? Because during role play with the stripper he told her to call him andrew.

Pope been real chill about Catherine last Ep and I forgot he was creepy as fugg with her too..

:lol: The incest is so prevalent I just leaped to Pope and his twin sis. It works with Catherine too.

Wouldn't be surprised if that kid was his too.

At least jay didn't turn out like joffrey. He seems like a nice kid and is stuck with this insane family. No wonder he wants to find out who his dad is and hopes it's someone who lives somewhere else. Now this teacher is gonna give up the yambz but also wants to use him to lock everyone up.

This is the best pic i've seen of the teacher but then in the second pic she makes that face.
ellen-wroe.jpg

American+Pie+star+Jason+Biggs+hits+red+carpet+zsMCMBlPru5m.jpg

Last edited:
That face does make her lean toward BAWG but if that was my teacher I'm still going raw no pull out

If I was in the scene with her i'd be like sorry, you're so hot and I was so into it that I ripped through the acting sock and you're probably pregnant now.
Yeah, I really don't know how these actors can not get excited when filming these scenes. 

I know for sure, I'd be done lmao

I assumed "Below average white girl" :lol:

Oh damn...:lol:

Yeah, I really don't know how these actors can not get excited when filming these scenes. 

I know for sure, I'd be done lmao

I used to think that too, and I'm sure the first few times it might happen but in reality you other people staring at you [crew], director is telling you what to do, how to position your body etc. That will kill any excitement in me.

Not to mention you doing take after take. After a while it is less erotic/romantic and becomes work.

Maybe it's cuz I watch Bates Motel but I don't think incest or heavy incest tones are being pushed/are there.

I'm pretty sure Pope was roleplaying Catherine, fam gave her more $$ than Baz did.

Speaking of which, how does Baz make 8k off a drug flip and doesn't have enough money to pay last month's rent but can put a rack for Pope to get one

:lol: Bated Motel I vest vibes, impmication, and outright signs are different cuz it's so heavily involved with Norman's mind.

He's obsessed with his mom's and takes everything she does as a sexual signs.

On the flip with that show, the stuff with Norma and her brother is different cuz they've shown guilt over their actions.

With this show, Smurf just acts off, they all behave off. Pope being the most boderline crazy. Something is clearly up. Smaller signs add up. Every strange act may not be pointing to incest but some clearly are. I'm anticipating a :x reveal soon :lol:

That's wat I like about the show, nothing is rly clear cut as far some of their secrets. "Small signs" ok

Wonder when Jay gon mediate his girl away from Smurf, can't just pull up to Smurf house everyday

Back
Top Bottom