Animals just don't give a damb.

Big dude rammed little dude and kept trucking. Little dude was prolly one of those youngsters that talked back to his elders.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love animal shows..
I seen one that was just the opposite too tho. it was buffalo or something saving one of their little ones from gators and lions... might have been posted on here, not sure tho

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I love animal shows..
I seen one that was just the opposite too tho. it was buffalo or something saving one of their little ones from gators and lions... might have been posted on here, not sure tho

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I love animal shows..

the most boss %+* ive seen, every time i watch it.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

I love animal shows..

eek.gif
YOOOO!!!!! I JUST MARKED OUT!! M BISON WASN'T HAVIN' THAT, STRAIGHT SET IT OFF IN THAT MF 
roll.gif

reminded me of Rico from Paid in Full when he made dude run up the street naked;

GET YA AAA UP THE BLOCK B! YOU _ GON BE LOOKIN FOR FOOD UP IN QUEENS OR SOMN

Back
Top Bottom