Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

I like this one. I'm still on the fence with We Made You, but I just chalk it up as another gimmick record to gain the pop nation's attention. It justdidn't grab me like it did back in 2000 but then again, I was 13. Relapse will be good. Watch half of NT hop on after it drops.

Originally Posted by syxth element

roll.gif
roll.gif
at everyone who says Eminem will outsell Lil Wayne for sure in the first week.

With these garbage tracks, you can't really tell just yet so stop counting your eggs before they hatch..
I'm not even a big Weezy fan either, but seriously will Em go platinum in a week with songs like these?

Son, it's Eminem. You must not remember what kind of following Em has.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

hahaha dude will never win with critics. My man is set up for failure even if his songs are good. For those that have already made up your mind about how the album is going to suck and how much EM sucks, why the hell are you even bothering to listen to his music?
laugh.gif
NT kills me. Dudes are heavily Ant-Eminem yet they post in Eminem threads every minute. Y'all sound salty like dude stole your girlfriend or something. Go listen to some Pusha T and say "eghck" a thousand times and leave the Eminem music alone. Its funny cause NT is a bunch of Jay-Z fans yet most of you never take Jay's advice. Do you LISTEN to music? Or do you skim? Cause stopping a song 1 minute in isnt listening, its someone who already decided that no matter what, he was going to hate the song.

with that said, this sounds like it came straight out of the SSLP. I here a little bit of that accent but at the same time I don't think he was trying to push that accents like he has on other songs. I almost think thats just how dude perfers to rap, because he has used it in so many songs. People wanted that old killer EM ...well they got it. And people still cry about something. I like the song sounds like old EM. Coppin the album and actually listening to it, regardless if NT is full of soy right now.

-The Juice
On everything I love, I seen your SN + your 2 paragraph post and I KNEW Jay was gonna be mentioned somewhere in there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If you think this is "old" Em, you're quite mistaken sir. Flow/Lyric wise, sure...but the voice takes away from the song, not adds to it. And ifit's to the point where I can't finish the song, then I know it's bad.

I'm not one of those sayin' the album will be this and that though...I'll give it a fair shot when it's out.

hahaha dude will never win with critics. My man is set up for failure even if his songs are good. For those that have already made up your mind about how the album is going to suck and how much EM sucks, why the hell are you even bothering to listen to his music?
laugh.gif
NT kills me. Dudes are heavily Ant-Eminem yet they post in Eminem threads every minute. Y'all sound salty like dude stole your girlfriend or something. Go listen to some Pusha T and say "eghck" a thousand times and leave the Eminem music alone. Its funny cause NT is a bunch of Jay-Z fans yet most of you never take Jay's advice. Do you LISTEN to music? Or do you skim? Cause stopping a song 1 minute in isnt listening, its someone who already decided that no matter what, he was going to hate the song.

with that said, this sounds like it came straight out of the SSLP. I here a little bit of that accent but at the same time I don't think he was trying to push that accents like he has on other songs. I almost think thats just how dude perfers to rap, because he has used it in so many songs. People wanted that old killer EM ...well they got it. And people still cry about something. I like the song sounds like old EM. Coppin the album and actually listening to it, regardless if NT is full of soy right now.

-The Juice

I respect you man. Everything I wanted to say and more. I think people on NT have something wrong with them sometimes I swear. The things some people say arejust inexplicable to me.

for everybody complaining about the accent even think thats just what Ems voice sounds like now?

voices change people

I don't really consider that an accent? Sure, he stylizes a few words like "killed em.." But he's just ridin' the beat a lil differentlywith his delivery. WAY better than We Made You... I F*ck with this track for sure.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Yeah, voice is wack but honestly, im liking this song.

Go in open minded and you will come realizing its better then almost anything being played on BET or the radio.

We will never get MM LP em ever again. Just like we wont ever get RD or BP Jay again. Just gotta face it.
EM Show > MMLP
anyday
-The Juice

EM Show > MMLP
anyday
-The Juice
i like MMLP more, seems like he had more assonance and alliteration in that album. seems like TES he was more subject driven than MMLP. i dontcare what people rap about just as long as its packed with a crazy rhyme scheme

i didnt like.......

cleanin out my closet
without me
superman
when the music stops
dads gone crazy
white america

thats 6 songs outta 15.

the songs i didnt like off MMLP
Drug Ballad

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I like it.
pimp.gif

I think people looking for any reason to see him flop. His flow is crazy on this joint. And lyrically he's the same. Last verse is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#*$*%% like Gucci done ++@*%$ rap fans up.
smh.gif

^^^

This is a solid track. I don't understand how NT continually gets hyped over raps about the interior /exterior color combos of cars and cooking/ dealingcocaine but can't even stomach this song. You're all *%#*!+ up

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

-The Juice
On everything I love, I seen your SN + your 2 paragraph post and I KNEW Jay was gonna be mentioned somewhere in there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

If you think this is "old" Em, you're quite mistaken sir. Flow/Lyric wise, sure...but the voice takes away from the song, not adds to it. And if it's to the point where I can't finish the song, then I know it's bad.

I'm not one of those sayin' the album will be this and that though...I'll give it a fair shot when it's out.
? Do I talk about Jay alot? .....doubt it.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The part where he's talkin about jerkin it to Hannah Montana is
laugh.gif

Lyrics are actually pretty good.

I'm tellin you dudes just heard the his voice and stopped listening. Didn't even listen to the lyrics.
smh.gif

just listened again, if I could just hear that last verse in the normal em voice, picturing how it would sound like in my head and wow, Em just stick to yournormal voice and everyone would of loved this song,

Pretty dope.

Y'all are so hard to please.
laugh.gif

Only way y'all would be happy is if he just re-released all his old songs, 'cause I don't think anything will stack up for some of y'all.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

EM Show > MMLP
anyday
-The Juice
i like MMLP more, seems like he had more assonance and alliteration in that album. seems like TES he was more subject driven than MMLP. i dont care what people rap about just as long as its packed with a crazy rhyme scheme

i didnt like.......

cleanin out my closet
without me
superman
when the music stops
dads gone crazy
white america

thats 6 songs outta 15.

the songs i didnt like off MMLP
Drug Ballad
meh 3 of the 6 you listed are my favorites, apples and oranges I guess. You didn't like Drug Ballad?!
eek.gif

You're beginin' to think women
are swimming in pink linen again in the sink
Then in a couple of minutes that bottle of Guinness is finished
You are now allowed to officially slap b*****s
You have the right to remain violent and start wilin'
Start a fight with the same guy that was smart eyin' you
Get in your car, start it, and start drivin'
Over the island and cause a 42 car pile-up

That's the sound of a bottle when it's hollow
When you swallow it all wallow and drown in your sorrow
And tomorrow you're probably going to want to do it again
What's a little spinal fluid between you and a friend? Screw it
And what's a little bit of alcohol poisoning?
And what's a little fight?
Tomorrow you'll be boys again

sick.gif
his flow is impeccable like Pen& Teller magic.
-The Juice

After a bunch more listens...song is ill....

Like I said before..I think it is the flow more, that gives him the accent...

I think anyone would sound different if they flowed like he did...I think it alters the voice..The voice is close to Slim Shady anyways...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

i didnt like.......

cleanin out my closet
without me
superman
when the music stops
dads gone crazy
white america
Word?! Wow.

whoops, first off i got Drug Ballad confused with Cum on Everybody from SSLP. both the tracks are similar in my opinion but yea Drug Ballad isaiight.

Dads gone crazy- hated hallie in the song.
white america- raps too slow, sounds like a chant. i hate slow, chant like songs.
when the music stops- d12 posse cut. rather just hear without D12
without me- ok but the typical goofy song, dont really like those, most people dont, but i feel this is the best goofy song.
cleanin out my closet- overplayed got tired of it after first listening
superman- naw, seeems like any song with Dina Rae sounds alike and dont like them.

Like I said before..I think it is the flow more, that gives him the accent...
agreed. cuz i tried it in my regular voice and my voice got higher than usual
laugh.gif

You didnt like White America or Cleaning Out My Closet? You sir, are an idiot.

roll.gif

those two songs had a theme where he had something to say. i dont particually like songs like that. cuz it seems like the message is more important then thesound of the lyrics. like i said i do not listen to rap for a message. i dont care if a song has a message.

i would rather listen to a song that has no theme or message or cohesiveness that is filled with alliteration, assonance, intricate rhyme scheme and metaphor,than a song that has a strong message and theme that lacks the afforementioned especially if that theme is serious. however this can be corrected if that songhas a nice beat. i like overproduced polished songs, with violins and #%$! u can hum over simplistic drum based instrumentals.

i can compare cleanin out my closet to gangster and a gentleman (the song) by Styles. both are serious and have themes about their rough up bringing. but ilike Styles's a lot more cuz of the beat. i dont really like COMCs beat that much. thats to say that i would just sit and listen to the instrumenal, but iwould sit and listen to the instrumental of GAG.

Back
Top Bottom