Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

I'm disappointed in 3 AM. It was
laugh.gif
for the most part though. Some ofthe stuff in this song is the shhh I could never get down with when it comes to EM talking about drinking ppl's bath water n shhh I cant vibe out to thiscuz there's no inner white psychopathic killer in me.

The flow is on point.

The accent is not.

Song is ok. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

dude HAS to be readin peoples comments about the voice thing. who told him it was ok.

one of the main reasons i stopped listenin to lil wayne was cuz he also used a weird voice, even weirder than his regular voice.

this is a tragedy.

well.... Crime Pays ftw. i cant picture Cam changin his voice.

Eminem needs to "Curve" his weird voice.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

hiphopdx
Good looks.

I just gave it a listen. I definitely hear an accent, or "the voice". It seemed to pick up especially at the chorus. Speaking of the chorus, becausehe is talking about "killing them", doesn't mean this is the old Em. I have to give it another listen, because I quite don't understand hismeaning behind the song just yet.

If he lost the voice this track would be sick IMO. This is basically like a sequel to I'm Having a Relapse...

Overall I'm disappointed.

Yeah, voice is wack but honestly, im liking this song.

Go in open minded and you will come realizing its better then almost anything being played on BET or the radio.

We will never get MM LP em ever again. Just like we wont ever get RD or BP Jay again. Just gotta face it.

you guys are OD'ing on the accent thing. I don't think it's that annoying, and it's definitely not as pronounced on 3AM. I think it adds alittle character to the flow and wordplay and thats something a lot of rappers do - even the good ones.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Go in open minded and you will come realizing its better then almost anything being played on BET or the radio.

We will never get MM LP em ever again. Just like we wont ever get RD or BP Jay again. Just gotta face it.
frown.gif
qft but realizing you wont ever get the same music yougrew up with again ftmfl

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

frown.gif
qft but realizing you wont ever get the same music you grew up with again ftmfl

I like it.
pimp.gif

I think people looking for any reason to see him flop. His flow is crazy on this joint. And lyrically he's the same. Last verse is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#*$*%% like Gucci done ++@*%$ rap fans up.
smh.gif

yea this song is
pimp.gif
.. lyrically & the beat is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... the accent is something like a i dunno.. he DEF has a accent but it jus a Funny sounding one.I can't put my thumb on it... This isnt a RADIO/MUSIC VIDEO type single... this is just a good track for the CD

roll.gif
roll.gif
at everyone who says Eminem will outsell Lil Wayne for sure in the first week.

With these garbage tracks, you can't really tell just yet so stop counting your eggs before they hatch..
I'm not even a big Weezy fan either, but seriously will Em go platinum in a week with songs like these?

Word I'm tired of this, 'This is still better than a lot of what's out, MTV, BET, nonsense.'

And?

You got guys like Drake killing it in the mixtape scene.

A guy like Em has had 4 years to come correct, and he's not.

Give me TES Em back, for real.

Ditch this Borat/Crank Yankers Em

hahaha dude will never win with critics. My man is set up for failure even if his songs are good. For those that have already made up your mind about how thealbum is going to suck and how much EM sucks, why the hell are you even bothering to listen to his music?
laugh.gif
NT kills me. Dudes are heavily Ant-Eminem yet they post in Eminem threads everyminute. Y'all sound salty like dude stole your girlfriend or something. Go listen to some Pusha T and say "eghck" a thousand times and leave theEminem music alone. Its funny cause NT is a bunch of Jay-Z fans yet most of you never take Jay's advice. Do you LISTEN to music? Or do you skim? Causestopping a song 1 minute in isnt listening, its someone who already decided that no matter what, he was going to hate the song.

with that said, this sounds like it came straight out of the SSLP. I here a little bit of that accent but at the same time I don't think he was trying topush that accents like he has on other songs. I almost think thats just how dude perfers to rap, because he has usedit in so many songs. People wanted that old killer EM ...well they got it. And people still cry about something. I like the song sounds like old EM. Coppin thealbum and actually listening to it, regardless if NT is full of soy right now.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by syxth element

roll.gif
roll.gif
at everyone who says Eminem will outsell Lil Wayne for sure in the first week.

With these garbage tracks, you can't really tell just yet so stop counting your eggs before they hatch..
I'm not even a big Weezy fan either, but seriously will Em go platinum in a week with songs like these?

He'll beat out Wayne's numbers. White people buy albums.

Calm down.

A lot us just don't get why he has to go the accent route.

Encore is easily the worst in his catalogue. That's the same album he went OD with the accent.

Relapse first two tracks, accent. Coincidence or signs of things to come?

It's just unnecessary that's all.

Not ONE Em fan can justify it. Reason it. But those who call him out on it, automatically are Em haters.

Ok.

Back
Top Bottom