Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

song is dope after just 2 listens....cant wait til the 19th....no more leaked listens for me im holdin out.

wow 3 am was wack, like i was backing up we made you but this is hard to do dude won best rapper but if this album aint good i know he is not going to win itever again

we made you was whack.

this one is
pimp.gif
. beat + delivery + flow are just straight up on point. theaccent needs getting used to, but his flow is ridiculous. now someone needs to post the lyrics. he murdered this beat.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

song is dope after just 2 listens....cant wait til the 19th....no more leaked listens for me im holdin out.

im with you D. No more reading, listening to leaks, nothing til May 19th.

I don't know, its probably just me, but its just been too long since Em had some material out.I was weirded out because not I'm used to him coveringcurrent
topics/events, like Hannah Montana and Kim K and what not, it kinda made me realize that he's really back
laugh.gif

3AM and We Made You both grew on me (3AM grew faster).

I have a feeling when I hear his album, i'm going to be like "what is this" but after a few spins I'll appreciate.

If you listen closely at the end there is a voice saying "EVIIIIIILLLLLL (something?not sure)"....

Somehow...i got this on my ipod touch already but haven't peeped it yet....will give it a spin later tonight....expecting big things. Let's get ti Em!

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

i didnt like.......

cleanin out my closet
without me
superman
when the music stops
dads gone crazy
white america
Word?! Wow.
whoops, first off i got Drug Ballad confused with Cum on Everybody from SSLP. both the tracks are similar in my opinion but yea Drug Ballad is aiight.

Dads gone crazy- hated hallie in the song.
white america- raps too slow, sounds like a chant. i hate slow, chant like songs.
when the music stops- d12 posse cut. rather just hear without D12
without me- ok but the typical goofy song, dont really like those, most people dont, but i feel this is the best goofy song.
cleanin out my closet- overplayed got tired of it after first listening
superman- naw, seeems like any song with Dina Rae sounds alike and dont like them.

Like I said before..I think it is the flow more, that gives him the accent...
agreed. cuz i tried it in my regular voice and my voice got higher than usual
laugh.gif

You didnt like White America or Cleaning Out My Closet? You sir, are an idiot.

roll.gif

those two songs had a theme where he had something to say. i dont particually like songs like that. cuz it seems like the message is more important then the sound of the lyrics. like i said i do not listen to rap for a message. i dont care if a song has a message.

i would rather listen to a song that has no theme or message or cohesiveness that is filled with alliteration, assonance, intricate rhyme scheme and metaphor, than a song that has a strong message and theme that lacks the afforementioned especially if that theme is serious. however this can be corrected if that song has a nice beat. i like overproduced polished songs, with violins and #%$! u can hum over simplistic drum based instrumentals.

i can compare cleanin out my closet to gangster and a gentleman (the song) by Styles. both are serious and have themes about their rough up bringing. but i like Styles's a lot more cuz of the beat. i dont really like COMCs beat that much. thats to say that i would just sit and listen to the instrumenal, but i would sit and listen to the instrumental of GAG.

laugh.gif
I didn't mean to sound so disrespectful but IMO White America and Cleaning Out My Closet are 2 of his best songs ever.

I like how he went back to his OG slim shady LP style.....I think a lot of his recent stuff is to poppy, and for the record "crack a bottle" blows...

This is NOT the borattish-butt-like-that accent. This is a crazy, demented flow and it goes perfectly with the song. This is crazy, and Em is definitely back.

Back
Top Bottom