Known ANNOYING POP UPS/AD WHILE BROWSING NT

I think they're back after not seeing any for a few weeks. I was on my phone and clicked out of it quickly.

Do you have a screenshot of the bad ad? Also, is this on iPhone or Android? What mobile browser are you using?

I was getting constant redirects earlier as well

I think the address of the malicious site started with "asg" or something like that

Edit: The address is a.s-3.club

Last edited:
Man I got some grey market Amazon pop up while browsing NT on mobile (Safari on iPhone). Can’t hit the back button to get back to NT once it comes up, so my only option is to completely close the tab.

Got a screenshot of the pop up this morning.

70DC604E-A7EB-4A32-AE8A-C8CCB594E240.png

Yo when this issue pops upake sure yall inckude the URL for them to take it down.

These could be malware onto your phone so becareful with opening/downloading.

Usually never roam too much in General so was going to post in Site Help section. Have this exact same issue past some months (just happened a minute ago)
-iphone 6s plus safari browser non Private.
Have stay logged in checked. I delete and clear browser cookies and data except the NT one multi times a day. Dedicated window always open for NT. Think always this AMZN vacation ad screen.
Doesn't show up in any other dedicated open browser. Wonder if because of the ads here. Accidently clicked on one sometime back.

Meth fix this please. I post too many thought provoking opinions on here for this to be happening.

I’ve passed these latest reports on to the team. Action will be taken to locate and block the offending ads. If needed, we’ll pull the entire network that allowed it to slip through the cracks.

If you continue to be plagued by this, I’ll see if we can have ads temporarily disabled for your account. I’d rather disable the ads myself than see people turn to a protection racket like Brave.

Back
Top Bottom