Another.... Car advice thread

So I am looking into getting an '05 Mercedes clk, it has around 28k miles on it. Anyone have any experience with those cars year/make. Any help is appreciated

So I am looking into getting an '05 Mercedes clk, it has around 28k miles on it. Anyone have any experience with those cars year/make. Any help is appreciated

as with all euros have a nice chunk aside for maintenance -

other than that just know the value dropped anow since CLKs are gone - also 28k? thats crazy prob had a good owner who baby it...just look into the history of it

I always loved the styling on these and the previous gen tho

as with all euros have a nice chunk aside for maintenance -

other than that just know the value dropped anow since CLKs are gone - also 28k? thats crazy prob had a good owner who baby it...just look into the history of it

I always loved the styling on these and the previous gen tho

Thanks for that kingtre, yea talking to my mom who is also a Mercedes owner she told me the cost of repairs/maintenance
eek.gif
, so I'm prepared. I was thinking for the miles though it must have been maintained well and the carfax is clean.

Thanks for that kingtre, yea talking to my mom who is also a Mercedes owner she told me the cost of repairs/maintenance
eek.gif
, so I'm prepared. I was thinking for the miles though it must have been maintained well and the carfax is clean.

Back
Top Bottom