Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

Originally Posted by RNS666

If those were my two choices I would go with the Challenger. You get a sexy car for under 25k, you get the warranty (which is a tremendous plus), and you get a V6 which is decent on gas so it won't kill your wallet.
These are the EXACT reasons why I want the Challenger. I keep hearing RT this and RT that lol. I'm not looking to put my car on the track or anything, nor am I looking to race random people on the highway. Just something really nice to have and to use as an everyday car.

If those were my two choices I would go with the Challenger. You get a sexy car for under 25k, you get the warranty (which is a tremendous plus), and you get a V6 which is decent on gas so it won't kill your wallet.
These are the EXACT reasons why I want the Challenger. I keep hearing RT this and RT that lol. I'm not looking to put my car on the track or anything, nor am I looking to race random people on the highway. Just something really nice to have and to use as an everyday car.

2010 Charger = owner here.

Buy the V6 Challenger.

I don't know if you looked up specs but the 2008 Charger RT only has 40 more horses in it and is WAY better on gas.

You can mod the Challenger to be nearly as fast as a 2008 Charger RT for less than a grand.

And if you really want that Charger I'll sell you mine
laugh.gif

2010 Charger = owner here.

Buy the V6 Challenger.

I don't know if you looked up specs but the 2008 Charger RT only has 40 more horses in it and is WAY better on gas.

You can mod the Challenger to be nearly as fast as a 2008 Charger RT for less than a grand.

And if you really want that Charger I'll sell you mine
laugh.gif

i think the 2011 models are suppose to be a much better improvement on gas i still undecided between a srt 08 charger or a 2011 r/t charger............

i think the 2011 models are suppose to be a much better improvement on gas i still undecided between a srt 08 charger or a 2011 r/t charger............

I'm not really looking for speed or anything... I would throw some stripes on it, rims, and throw in the system I already have.

Those are the only mods I would probably do to it.

I'm not really looking for speed or anything... I would throw some stripes on it, rims, and throw in the system I already have.

Those are the only mods I would probably do to it.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Then get that Challenger
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Then get that Challenger
pimp.gif

24 stacks for a base model Challenger!? LOL

The SE's are made out of plastic and the interior is stale.

All that bread for no leather, no steering wheel controls, no navi, no moonroof, and a civic engine? SMH

Never cop a base model of anything thats not luxury.

24 stacks for a base model Challenger!? LOL

The SE's are made out of plastic and the interior is stale.

All that bread for no leather, no steering wheel controls, no navi, no moonroof, and a civic engine? SMH

Never cop a base model of anything thats not luxury.

Back
Top Bottom