Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

You should still search for a nice used challenger...should save you about 5k. Slap some stripes as you said, your system..and 24's or 26's.

go with the 2011 Challanger I'm personally going this Saturday to test drive one and hopefully take it home and yes im looking at and SE model also

You should still search for a nice used challenger...should save you about 5k. Slap some stripes as you said, your system..and 24's or 26's.

go with the 2011 Challanger I'm personally going this Saturday to test drive one and hopefully take it home and yes im looking at and SE model also

Save your money buy a 2011 Camaro, trust me you wont regret it. I test drove the challenger and it is terrible compared  to the camaro 

Save your money buy a 2011 Camaro, trust me you wont regret it. I test drove the challenger and it is terrible compared  to the camaro 

I have been looking for a used challenger but the price difference wont be much the cheapest I've found is for $22,000 so i rather pay the extra $3gs and get a brand new one

I have been looking for a used challenger but the price difference wont be much the cheapest I've found is for $22,000 so i rather pay the extra $3gs and get a brand new one

I have a 2010 challenger, and I love my car but I wish id bought something that was more gas friendly.

Back
Top Bottom