Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

if anything happened in boston i slept through it

Me too i just woke up like 15 mins ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I felt some swaying in BK, caught me off guard but nothing serious.
Originally Posted by dland24

I think we can dead all those NY > CA comments because of earthquakes, thank you.

On a serious note, hope everyone and your families are all good.
It wasn't a NY earthquake though. It originated in VA and common sense would dictate we would feel some of the tremors as it dissipates given the magnitude of it. What goes down in CA is the foundation of your state slowly eroding and breaking away from the rest of the country until it sinks in the pacific.

So NY > CA

Deuces Cali

Just lost my earthquake virginity at the tender age of 26.

Sitting at my desk rocking back and forth scared to say something 'cause I thought I was the only one.

Wilmington, NC. Thought I was having a seizure or a hernia for a second. Had to get up out my chair to check.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:

dland24 wrote:

I think we can dead all those NY > CA comments because of earthquakes, thank you.

It wasn't a NY earthquake though. It originated in VA and common sense would dictate we would feel some of the tremors as it dissipates given the magnitude of it. What goes down in CA is the foundation of your state slowly eroding and breaking away from the rest of the country until it sinks in the pacific.

So NY > CA

Deuces Cali

Something big happens in the eastcoast, ny gotta feel it too?
grin.gif

ca>ny

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Just lost my earthquake virginity at the tender age of 26.

Sitting at my desk rocking back and forth scared to say something 'cause I thought I was the only one.

same here at age 20.
my younger brother and sister were so scared lol

possibility of afterschocks? Idk what we should do...

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

My grandma talking about "if anything, put the money in a bag and run"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Grandma is a G.*Jay*Put the work in the can and run*Jay*

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by dland24

So NY > CA

Deuces Cali
CA as an Island
pimp.gif

i didnt feel a damb thing, seems like it skipped Yonkers, must be a sign we are the promised land....NY/NT end of world summit at my crib.

Dis shh cray. I felt that joint all the way here in Ny. I thought it was my Xbox controller doin that

Back
Top Bottom