Another Earthquake in MD!!! EDIT: 5.8 in Virginia

t1larg.quake.evac.wabc.jpg

lol....i was cooling...moved to nyc from santa monica few years back...co workers were spazing

laugh.gif

People evacuating their buildings in the city?

Us NY people are really a bunch of *$@#%^'s. We didnt even get the full 6.0 and those dont even phase Cali heads.

All reports that it was a 5.8 and I love how CNN is just sensitizing this to the nth degree

eyes.gif
yall got trolled. There was no damn earthquake. Bunch of {()}s

& now yall lying about Jada & Will breaking up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i didnt feel a damb thing, seems like it skipped Yonkers, must be a sign we are the promised land....NY/NT end of world summit at my crib.

You're from Yonkers 
eek.gif

This guy on the news in NYC just said "evacuated workers in Manhattan are wondering if they'll get the rest of the day off" I'm just
laugh.gif
@ this nonsense. Imagine in Cali if dudes got the day off from work because of a 1.2 earthquake

Edit: They also closed JFK airport
roll.gif
Come on guys. I know you gotta play it safe with situations like this but goddamn, it's not that serious. That quake wasn't even enough to collapse a sand castle

Originally Posted by E Double19

Ksteezy, you're from Yonkers? I'm at work in Dobbs Ferry and didn't feel a thing

yeah man, right by mt vernon....my mother felt it in the BX, my wife felt it in White Plains....we are in th middle...i feel ripped off!

^lol, it the first thing that comes to your mind if you're in a building. Dont want it to collapse on you.

you're supposed to hide under a desk or something right?

I work on the top floor of a building in College Park MD, I was kinda shook...
One of my co-workers FREAKED out.

This is exactly how he responded...

I still can't stop laughing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

You east coast cats are sounding like little mijas right now. Its just an earthquake. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide101

^lol, it the first thing that comes to your mind if you're in a building. Dont want it to collapse on you.

you're supposed to hide under a desk or something right?
Yeah man, plus downed power lines, trees, or debris from building will kill you.
Under a table and hands covering your head or get under a doorway.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Furrell

laugh.gif
Unstable. This is normal and happens everyday please.

Please what? It was a question.
And it was a stupid question. This is common knowledge.
A stupid question because a quack popped up along the East Coast? I don't study this stuff nor have much interest in it.

Back
Top Bottom