Another fight in Denny's, smh.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

thats not how you hit a pregnant lady, could of caused a miscarriage

so direct NT on the best way
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman

people stay fighting at dennys where I live. I swear i'm buying tickets for next week's showdown!

people stay fighting at dennys where I live. I swear i'm buying tickets for next week's showdown!

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

I never understood this philosophy.
Like, I don't feel that it was a situation that called for him to hit her either, but there's a time and a place for everything. 

Keep spouting that 'NEVER hit women' thing and girls will not only walk all over you, but probably actually be inclined to hit the $#!* out of you because they know that there will be no return fire.

Like, I don't feel that it was a situation that called for him to hit her either, but there's a time and a place for everything. 

Keep spouting that 'NEVER hit women' thing and girls will not only walk all over you, but probably actually be inclined to hit the $#!* out of you because they know that there will be no return fire.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I mean I see ur logic but u have to remember that legally speaking you would lose this battle as well, its just one of those things that's hard to accept but that you have to to avoid unnecessary problems down the line

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I mean I see ur logic but u have to remember that legally speaking you would lose this battle as well, its just one of those things that's hard to accept but that you have to to avoid unnecessary problems down the line

1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

Originally Posted by philly035

QFT

Back
Top Bottom