Another fight in Denny's, smh.

Originally Posted by philly035

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

QFT

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

eyes.gif
 grow up man, she is a woman, maybe not as sophisticated and courteous as you're used to but a woman nonetheless with the same rights as any other in the nation

eyes.gif
 grow up man, she is a woman, maybe not as sophisticated and courteous as you're used to but a woman nonetheless with the same rights as any other in the nation

Originally Posted by solefood229

QFT

Yeah sneakaholic has it ALL backwards.
 "I make it rain, i make it rain!"
indifferent.gif

QFT

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

QFT

indifferent.gif
so yall really think this logic of her bein less of a woman bcuz of her manners will hold up in court 
indifferent.gif
, so I guess we all have the rite to hit hoodrats bcuz they're not as womanly as other women rite?? 

QFT

indifferent.gif
so yall really think this logic of her bein less of a woman bcuz of her manners will hold up in court 
indifferent.gif
, so I guess we all have the rite to hit hoodrats bcuz they're not as womanly as other women rite?? 

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hood rat or not, I'm knocking out ANYONE who throws glasses of soda at me. 

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

basically, if you don't care about life, i'ma help you with that

and i've never hit a woman or condone it but damn, enough is enough

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

rite on tough guy 
eyes.gif
 wut if anotha man knocks out your sister in a similar scenario how would you feel then??

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

rite on tough guy 
eyes.gif
 wut if anotha man knocks out your sister in a similar scenario how would you feel then??

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what are you talking about?  when her poor "manners" involve assaulting someone by throwing soda, she's the one provoking the fight

eyes.gif
You're correct. She has the same rights as any person. But what does this have anything to do with how far she takes it?

She's just been taking for granted your quote  "men should never touch a woman." It is clearly shown in the video in regards to how far she's going to entice a reaction from that guy.

That WOMAN is just lucky she's not a man. I can guarantee if she were a guy she would have been knocked out instead of getting her hair pulled.

And why do I need to grow up? I agreed with you that a man should never lay hands on a woman... but questioned if I could contain myself from doing so given the circumstance. Sometimes emotions take the best of you - right or wrong.

eyes.gif
You're correct. She has the same rights as any person. But what does this have anything to do with how far she takes it?

She's just been taking for granted your quote  "men should never touch a woman." It is clearly shown in the video in regards to how far she's going to entice a reaction from that guy.

That WOMAN is just lucky she's not a man. I can guarantee if she were a guy she would have been knocked out instead of getting her hair pulled.

And why do I need to grow up? I agreed with you that a man should never lay hands on a woman... but questioned if I could contain myself from doing so given the circumstance. Sometimes emotions take the best of you - right or wrong.

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what are you talking about?  when her poor "manners" involve assaulting someone by throwing soda, she's the one provoking the fight

Originally Posted by All Ready

THIS

Originally Posted by All Ready

THIS

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

rite on tough guy 
eyes.gif

my sister aint dumb enough to chase after someone who can easily beat her $%!, 

I'm not down with domestic violence, but if im walking away and the broad keeps following me and throwing @$!#, ima bless that ++%!@, but i don't deal with birds so ive never been in that situation

QFT

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

rite on tough guy 
eyes.gif

my sister aint dumb enough to chase after someone who can easily beat her $%!, 

I'm not down with domestic violence, but if im walking away and the broad keeps following me and throwing @$!#, ima bless that ++%!@, but i don't deal with birds so ive never been in that situation

Back
Top Bottom