wth ? ill make it rainn ill make it rain
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ dudes acting like she wasnt ASKING for it she deserved that

wth ? ill make it rainn ill make it rain
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ dudes acting like she wasnt ASKING for it she deserved that

some of yall are self righteous fools. if a bird is chirping in my ear and literally fallows me across the establishment to throw a drink on me, she's lucky if getting dropped and a little weave pull is all she gets.
laugh.gif

i see nothing but dudes telling that dumb *$!%# to chill while at the same time trying to get homie out of there, she did everything she could to get touched.

some of yall are self righteous fools. if a bird is chirping in my ear and literally fallows me across the establishment to throw a drink on me, she's lucky if getting dropped and a little weave pull is all she gets.
laugh.gif

i see nothing but dudes telling that dumb *$!%# to chill while at the same time trying to get homie out of there, she did everything she could to get touched.

I've felt to do that so many times...even if they're just talking and not getting physical, when girls get confident and start acting like that they create the purest form of anger imaginable. Still wouldn't hit her, but I definitely understand why and how it happens.

I've felt to do that so many times...even if they're just talking and not getting physical, when girls get confident and start acting like that they create the purest form of anger imaginable. Still wouldn't hit her, but I definitely understand why and how it happens.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

people need to start posting fights vids of non-black people before stereotypes are permanently made.
i went to look for such videos and the first hit for "white people fighting" on google is black people fighting
roll.gif

laugh.gif

people need to start posting fights vids of non-black people before stereotypes are permanently made.
i went to look for such videos and the first hit for "white people fighting" on google is black people fighting
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

laugh.gif
lmfaoooo
whitepeoplefighting.com? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif

laugh.gif
lmfaoooo
whitepeoplefighting.com? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thats animal abuse, someone shoulda called PETA...no racial

but seriously wth causes stuff like this. last time ive seen a public fight was school.

Back
Top Bottom