another girl tread.....vol.. she said its over

Originally Posted by JayeLove

Sorry about your situation OP.. But on the real, you did cheat. After someone cheats, its hard to move past that. You have the whole trust issues and it can change someone most definately. Went through something like that... Its not easy, especially being the one cheated on, its hard. You want to trust but you cant. Hope things work out for you.

Yes and I believe that I hurt her a lot , I was young and stupid....Thanks for the support Bro

Originally Posted by JayeLove

Sorry about your situation OP.. But on the real, you did cheat. After someone cheats, its hard to move past that. You have the whole trust issues and it can change someone most definately. Went through something like that... Its not easy, especially being the one cheated on, its hard. You want to trust but you cant. Hope things work out for you.

Yes and I believe that I hurt her a lot , I was young and stupid....Thanks for the support Bro

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by gil23

Everyone is giving me support because they know how I have tried....but my mind wants to think about her and relive memories. I feel so down and out and I can't stand the fact that down the road she is going to be with someone else......THANK YOU FOR YALL SUPPORT.......( I DECIDED TO STAY AT MY COUSINS HOUSE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES WE HAD WHEN SHE WAS STAYING AT MY PLACE ......MY LAPTOP IS THERE AND HAVE NO ACCESS FOR PICS.

This is the worst thing you could do to yourself. Stay up op, 6 years is a long time, I know it is devastating and it going to be nearly impossible to move on at first. But you are a free man and focus on

yourself for now, do activities that will keep your mind occupied when you are having those down times and talk to old folks and take advice from them. 

Gracias por el consejo carnal...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by gil23

Everyone is giving me support because they know how I have tried....but my mind wants to think about her and relive memories. I feel so down and out and I can't stand the fact that down the road she is going to be with someone else......THANK YOU FOR YALL SUPPORT.......( I DECIDED TO STAY AT MY COUSINS HOUSE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES WE HAD WHEN SHE WAS STAYING AT MY PLACE ......MY LAPTOP IS THERE AND HAVE NO ACCESS FOR PICS.

This is the worst thing you could do to yourself. Stay up op, 6 years is a long time, I know it is devastating and it going to be nearly impossible to move on at first. But you are a free man and focus on

yourself for now, do activities that will keep your mind occupied when you are having those down times and talk to old folks and take advice from them. 

Gracias por el consejo carnal...

Maybe it was for the best, sounds like you were holding onto "old love." I know it's not always that easy, but she should have never taken you back if she couldn't truly get past the cheating. It's possible your lives were going in two different directions. Six years and losing your virginity to each other definitely makes it harder to move on but try to stay busy and improve your own life before trying to share it again with someone else. 

Maybe it was for the best, sounds like you were holding onto "old love." I know it's not always that easy, but she should have never taken you back if she couldn't truly get past the cheating. It's possible your lives were going in two different directions. Six years and losing your virginity to each other definitely makes it harder to move on but try to stay busy and improve your own life before trying to share it again with someone else. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

She wanted out so she made up some +*%!#%%* as an excuse.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]
the sooner you understand this, the better off you will be.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

She wanted out so she made up some +*%!#%%* as an excuse.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]
the sooner you understand this, the better off you will be.

It was the cheese helped them %$++@#% get amnesia quick.I used to cut up they buddies, now they sayin they love me.Used to tell they friends I was ugly and wouldn't touch me.Then I showed up in that  dubbed out buggy, And then they got fussy and they don't remember that.And I don't remember you..- jay-z

son.. get money, stunt hard. do you. & youll have girls all over you. juss move on and think about the paper brotha. money cant keep you happy but its a good down payment. 

It was the cheese helped them %$++@#% get amnesia quick.I used to cut up they buddies, now they sayin they love me.Used to tell they friends I was ugly and wouldn't touch me.Then I showed up in that  dubbed out buggy, And then they got fussy and they don't remember that.And I don't remember you..- jay-z

son.. get money, stunt hard. do you. & youll have girls all over you. juss move on and think about the paper brotha. money cant keep you happy but its a good down payment. 

She says that all the stuff I gave her was pretty much always cause I wanted to make things up. Cell phone, concerts ,places,any restaurant, $4500 for her car(she says she going to pay me soon)even the expensive bed she sleeps in.I feel like she doesn't appreciated enough regardless of the reasons why I did it

She says that all the stuff I gave her was pretty much always cause I wanted to make things up. Cell phone, concerts ,places,any restaurant, $4500 for her car(she says she going to pay me soon)even the expensive bed she sleeps in.I feel like she doesn't appreciated enough regardless of the reasons why I did it

As tough as this sounds, you got to think without letting your emotions get involved. If you were still with her it would be okay but you're not so you can do it like that anymore.

As tough as this sounds, you got to think without letting your emotions get involved. If you were still with her it would be okay but you're not so you can do it like that anymore.

Crank you had me LOL in my office. People were like !++
smile.gif

OP, yo man thank her and try to move on. For real homey thats all you can do. Get better, faster, smarter, and stronger. Its her loss in the end if you make sure you make yourself better.

Crank you had me LOL in my office. People were like !++
smile.gif

OP, yo man thank her and try to move on. For real homey thats all you can do. Get better, faster, smarter, and stronger. Its her loss in the end if you make sure you make yourself better.

I mean it goes both ways, you should never try to compensate for cheating with material things but then again no one forced her to accept them. I really hope she's not the type of chick that was taking advantage of you for the free gifts. In my opinion, you both should have accepted the reality that your relationship with each other would never be the same after a cheating incident. The trust was broken and from there it's easier to decide between moving forward together or going your separate ways with that hard reality accepted in your minds. 

Back
Top Bottom