another girl tread.....vol.. she said its over

Yea she was using you. Same thing happened to my friend. She needed him to hold it down for her while she was going to school to be an assistant nurse or some @$@%. Once she was gettin breaded she kicked him out.

Everyone is giving me support because they know how I have tried....but my mind wants to think about her and relive memories. I feel so down and out and I can't stand the fact that down the road she is going to be with someone else......THANK YOU FOR YALL SUPPORT.......( I DECIDED TO STAY AT MY COUSINS HOUSE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES WE HAD WHEN SHE WAS STAYING AT MY PLACE ......MY LAPTOP IS THERE AND HAVE NO ACCESS FOR PICS.

Everyone is giving me support because they know how I have tried....but my mind wants to think about her and relive memories. I feel so down and out and I can't stand the fact that down the road she is going to be with someone else......THANK YOU FOR YALL SUPPORT.......( I DECIDED TO STAY AT MY COUSINS HOUSE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THE MEMORIES WE HAD WHEN SHE WAS STAYING AT MY PLACE ......MY LAPTOP IS THERE AND HAVE NO ACCESS FOR PICS.

Originally Posted by gil23

My girl of almost 6 years just left me. She said that it was too much of having the taught of me cheating( yeas I know....it happen 4 years ago, I still did talk to some girls and I got caught ) I gave her many things especially after a screw up, but I guess I was buying her love so she could take me back......after this I decided to change and I have, going on two years now...but things have changed when it comes to her. She is not the same sweet person she once was..

She was in a tough position in the early years, now she going to college and has things going for herself jobs and whatnot..I felt for a while that she was just waiting to kick me to the curve.. I feel used but she says that she didn't use me and that she is tired of hearing things about me( but what things? I came clean of any wrong doin back when I decided to change).. The last argument was her accusing me of denying knowing some chicks that I never met in my life( she is positive that I'm lying but I'm not). I don't go to clubs or anything...neither does she ...I was her first and she was mine, she has high morals.
It was almost 6 years and its now over. I tried hard to change but she didn't put any effort to make it work after what I did. My birthday is next week too.... I feel like $$!* ... I'm lost..

People tell me that this is best thing for me.. but feelings are too strongJust venting....
So...you and her can't be much older than say...22/23? Right OP?

If so, man up and go get some new box. It sucks and it'll take a while but know that you are still VERY young.

BTW... YOU CHEATED. Man up and accept that part of this was your fault. Once you cheat and the other person finds out, they an manage to hold that %*$% over your head FOREVER.

My girl of almost 6 years just left me. She said that it was too much of having the taught of me cheating( yeas I know....it happen 4 years ago, I still did talk to some girls and I got caught ) I gave her many things especially after a screw up, but I guess I was buying her love so she could take me back......after this I decided to change and I have, going on two years now...but things have changed when it comes to her. She is not the same sweet person she once was..

She was in a tough position in the early years, now she going to college and has things going for herself jobs and whatnot..I felt for a while that she was just waiting to kick me to the curve.. I feel used but she says that she didn't use me and that she is tired of hearing things about me( but what things? I came clean of any wrong doin back when I decided to change).. The last argument was her accusing me of denying knowing some chicks that I never met in my life( she is positive that I'm lying but I'm not). I don't go to clubs or anything...neither does she ...I was her first and she was mine, she has high morals.
It was almost 6 years and its now over. I tried hard to change but she didn't put any effort to make it work after what I did. My birthday is next week too.... I feel like $$!* ... I'm lost..

People tell me that this is best thing for me.. but feelings are too strongJust venting....

If so, man up and go get some new box. It sucks and it'll take a while but know that you are still VERY young.

BTW... YOU CHEATED. Man up and accept that part of this was your fault. Once you cheat and the other person finds out, they an manage to hold that %*$% over your head FOREVER.

You made changes which is good..now move on to the next girl so she can benefit from those changes...the ship has sailed with your ex

You made changes which is good..now move on to the next girl so she can benefit from those changes...the ship has sailed with your ex

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I'm 24 bro..

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I'm 24 bro..

girl tread, with no pics
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry about your situation OP.. But on the real, you did cheat. After someone cheats, its hard to move past that. You have the whole trust issues and it can change someone most definately. Went through something like that... Its not easy, especially being the one cheated on, its hard. You want to trust but you cant. Hope things work out for you.

Sorry about your situation OP.. But on the real, you did cheat. After someone cheats, its hard to move past that. You have the whole trust issues and it can change someone most definately. Went through something like that... Its not easy, especially being the one cheated on, its hard. You want to trust but you cant. Hope things work out for you.

This is the worst thing you could do to yourself. Stay up op, 6 years is a long time, I know it is devastating and it going to be nearly impossible to move on at first. But you are a free man and focus on

yourself for now, do activities that will keep your mind occupied when you are having those down times and talk to old folks and take advice from them. 

This is the worst thing you could do to yourself. Stay up op, 6 years is a long time, I know it is devastating and it going to be nearly impossible to move on at first. But you are a free man and focus on

yourself for now, do activities that will keep your mind occupied when you are having those down times and talk to old folks and take advice from them. 

Back
Top Bottom