Another hiphop legend is gone, R.I.P Guru.

wow sad news
frown.gif

moment of truth album is
pimp.gif

The game will never have an emcee as great as he was. RIP Guru.

RIP GURU

"Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is, I get more props and stunts than Bruce Willis"

"Ex to Next" was one of my favorites

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wow

Had "Royalty" bumpin yesterday. "Moment of Truth" is one of my favorite albums ever.

RIP Keith Elam.

And that letter is fake. There's no way someone would be that spiteful on their deathbed and Guru was in a coma no?

Same...."What I'm Here 4" is one of my favorite songs...plus Moment of Truth, Royalty, Above the Clouds, Betrayal, so many songs on that album...

RIP

“I do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name likeness, events tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this. I had nothing to do with him in life for over 7 years and want nothing to do with him in death."

Ain't no way Guru wrote this, and whoever wrote it needs to be ashamed for manipulating the words of a dying man.

R.I.P. to Guru, for me the sound of Gang Starr was the sound of hip-hop and no group are their equals when it comes to defining the sound of true hip-hop.

mad.gif
@ cancer, once again

[h6]The same sheisty cats that you hang with,and do your thang with could set you up and wet you up,[/h6][h6]!@@@* peep thelanguage It`s universal, you play with fire it may hurt you or burn you,lessons are blessings you should learn through[/h6][h6]Let`s face facts,although MC`s lace track sit doesn`t mean behind the scenes there ain`tno dirt to trace back[/h6][h6]That goes for all of us, there ain`t nobody totrust It`s like sabotage, it`s got me ready to bust[/h6]
RIP GURU
frown.gif

Damn...
R.I.P. to a legend. I remember my brother put me on to gangstarr when I was a youngin' and since then I've been a fan.

I listen to mass appeal and royalty on a daily basis.
pimp.gif

R.I.P to one of the greatest to hold a mic.

and yes, karma will bite Solar on this one. there's no way a person on his death bed would wish those things.

Said all this in the Music Forum. RIP to a Legend. Props to everyone quoting "Moment Of Truth", which I thing is a work of art in terms of music....

Hard to believe they went from this....

to this....
2i6hv9d.jpg

Word to the father, and Mother Earth. Seeking everlasting life through this Hell for what it`s worth (Guru, 1966-2010) ripguru

If anything good can come out of this i hope they digitally remaster some old stuff and come up with some lost verses or something and let premier produce them.

RIP Guru

Mass Appeal is in my top 25 most played on my ipod

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

RIP but that man was not a legend nor was he a beast on the mic

You either have lousy taste in music or are an individual who cries for attention. I am gonna go out on a limb and say both apply to you.

R.I.P Guru

Back
Top Bottom