Another hiphop legend is gone, R.I.P Guru.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

http://allhiphop.com/stor...2010/03/04/22139721.aspx

Did Solar really think people would believe that Guru recited that essay/wrote that statement on his deathbed?
Exactly!

RIP to Guru ... I'm an OG so trust me I loves everything from "mass appeal" to "next girl", but I do believe that Guru and Solar were "partners", 
and not that, that reflects anything negative on Guru, but this dude Solar is making a mockery of his death.

Who the hell writes a statement on their death bed like that?  Saying how Solar is a great man, how he will be the one to look after his son, and
how they were "partners" .... All this doesnt seem odd?  I hope someone gets to the bottom of this ASAP!  Whether or not he was gay is irrelevant, but
this dude Solar thinks he slick.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

RIP but that man was not a legend nor was he a beast on the mic

Just from the way you're carrying yourself in this thread, why would anyone take your opinion seriously? 

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

http://allhiphop.com/stor...2010/03/04/22139721.aspx

Did Solar really think people would believe that Guru recited that essay/wrote that statement on his deathbed?
Exactly!

RIP to Guru ... I'm an OG so trust me I loves everything from "mass appeal" to "next girl", but I do believe that Guru and Solar were "partners", 
and not that, that reflects anything negative on Guru, but this dude Solar is making a mockery of his death.

Who the hell writes a statement on their death bed like that?  Saying how Solar is a great man, how he will be the one to look after his son, and
how they were "partners" .... All this doesnt seem odd?  I hope someone gets to the bottom of this ASAP!  Whether or not he was gay is irrelevant, but
this dude Solar thinks he slick.

Exactly, he's dying and writes more about Solar than his own life...

If Solar really did write that %$@#, and prevented his family from seeing/communicating w/ Guru in his last days, I hope that !%##%@$!%*$@ rots in hell. That %$@# is incredibly foul...

So many suspect things in that article...Solar should get everything till his son is old enough to accept awards? how %%@%@#! old do u have to be to be handed a medal? MJ's kids were old enough. And the only work this dude is proud of is his work w/ Solar? really? That'd be like Paul McCartney dying and only talking about Wings

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

RIP but that man was not a legend nor was he a beast on the mic
kill yourself

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Guru was NOT a beast on the mic but him and Premo made great music and he's indeed a legend.

Solar is a %(@*&

Back
Top Bottom