Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I want to say something but I don't want to get banned. But expect to see more of his type in the mass media after this. Continue to make "us" look bad but cover it up as giving us exposure. Not a fan.

Video was funny but just makes us look more like a joke.

So you're basically a homophobe who's insecure about how the public's perception of this guy reflects on you as a black man.
No basically he is a insecure African American who is afraid that one man's ignorance reflects on his race as a whole. If ignorance such as this or non sense on BET and Mediatakeout or any black outlet offend you as a African American, then you have serious issues within yourself.

None of the above reflect who I am as a African American and should anyone stereotype me based on what they've seen on TV or any of the previous named outlets, then they don't deserve my attention or to even be around my existence for that matter.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I want to say something but I don't want to get banned. But expect to see more of his type in the mass media after this. Continue to make "us" look bad but cover it up as giving us exposure. Not a fan.

Video was funny but just makes us look more like a joke.

So you're basically a homophobe who's insecure about how the public's perception of this guy reflects on you as a black man.
No basically he is a insecure African American who is afraid that one man's ignorance reflects on his race as a whole. If ignorance such as this or non sense on BET and Mediatakeout or any black outlet offend you as a African American, then you have serious issues within yourself.

None of the above reflect who I am as a African American and should anyone stereotype me based on what they've seen on TV or any of the previous named outlets, then they don't deserve my attention or to even be around my existence for that matter.

So if I am concerned with the way my race is portrayed in the media means I have issues within? Yea that makes sense. I don't even know how to reply to that but you got it.

So if I am concerned with the way my race is portrayed in the media means I have issues within? Yea that makes sense. I don't even know how to reply to that but you got it.

I know I am not tripping. On 2 separate occasions, I hear the Laker's Organs playing the Intruder Song. I thought I heard it during the Hawks/Heat game on Thursday night as well.

I know I am not tripping. On 2 separate occasions, I hear the Laker's Organs playing the Intruder Song. I thought I heard it during the Hawks/Heat game on Thursday night as well.

Back
Top Bottom