Antoine Dodson won.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

A wise man named Malcolm X once said , "Negroes are so busy trying to impress on the white man that they are 'different from those others' that they can't see they are only helping the white man to keep his low opinion of all Negroes."

Think about it.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
:pimp:

A wise man named Malcolm X once said , "Negroes are so busy trying to impress on the white man that they are 'different from those others' that they can't see they are only helping the white man to keep his low opinion of all Negroes."

Think about it.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Think about it.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

How does the actions of one black man, make the rest of us look bad? I could care less what the outside races think. If that's how they think, one more video isn't going to change anything.

Anyways, he seems like a really cool dude. I'm pretty sure he got some numbers from those chicks. I need those.
pimp.gif

How does the actions of one black man, make the rest of us look bad? I could care less what the outside races think. If that's how they think, one more video isn't going to change anything.

Anyways, he seems like a really cool dude. I'm pretty sure he got some numbers from those chicks. I need those.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

pimp.gif

This, I have no qualms about admitting that I would hang out with him. Gay men attract hot white women, it's a FACT.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

pimp.gif

This, I have no qualms about admitting that I would hang out with him. Gay men attract hot white women, it's a FACT.

I have dinner reservations tonight with my girl.
I told her its at 8 when the truth is that the reservations are for 9 o clock. I just want to give her that extra hour cause I know how she is when it comes to getting ready to go out.

NT, am I racist or sexist? Furthermore, is my girl representative of every girl Ill ever @#+% in the future and should I assume that all girls are always late for everything?

Serious question btw.

I have dinner reservations tonight with my girl.
I told her its at 8 when the truth is that the reservations are for 9 o clock. I just want to give her that extra hour cause I know how she is when it comes to getting ready to go out.

NT, am I racist or sexist? Furthermore, is my girl representative of every girl Ill ever @#+% in the future and should I assume that all girls are always late for everything?

Serious question btw.

Back
Top Bottom