any chance for VI carmines being retroed?

Hi, i know that jb has the VI retroed in maroon
in the cdp which looked very close to the og
carmines.
I really,hope they retro them in the og
colorway with good paintjob.
Even would pay 160 if being
Made well.
What do u guys think?

I dno it doesn't seem likely, they already had a time where they released a ton of VI's (lakers, oreos, infrareds, etc) and they usually always release the retros in bulk like that

They will release in 2014 when its the 23rd year of the air Jordan 6. Hopefully along with the maroons and sport blue.

^^^
They really did the VI's a disservice by releasing those horrible colorways (Lakers & Pistons), they could've easily given us marron's or sport blue's and made a killing.
To be honest though none of the VI's really sold
eyes.gif
, don't know why but they all sat and eventually went on sale/clearance.

Still if they are retroing the black/cement III's and the black/red IV's (which were all part of the CPD), then even the carmines have a shot.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What? The CDP's WERE the Carmines. They were not Maroon. What are you on about?

Oh, so they were really the carmines?I must be misinformed by some other NTers here who were mentioning Maroons with the cdp VI.Because we know that JB sometimesalters the colors, like the XIII navys on the ogVs frenchblues on the retros.or varsity red instead of deep infaredOn the 2009/2010 VI retros.

Lets hope they never retro another VI again , but as we all know ..destroying classics is a JB specialty

Originally Posted by townbidness

They will release in 2014 when its the 23rd year of the air Jordan 6. Hopefully along with the maroons and sport blue.

So if carmines are the one which mj woreIn the first half of the 1991/1992 nba seasonWith the black tongue, carmine durabuckWith white/black midsoles, what are the maroons?Sportblues?Are they the ogs that looked similar like the White/navy retros from 2000 but having theBrighter blue and the tongue andTab were black?Need clarification on these.

there like the 2000s but really a different shade of blue, the 2000 is the not a retro of this one though

Yet to be retroed

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Oh, so they were really the carmines?I must be misinformed by some other NTers here who were mentioning Maroons with the cdp VI.Because we know that JB sometimesalters the colors, like the XIII navys on the ogVs frenchblues on the retros.or varsity red instead of deep infaredOn the 2009/2010 VI retros.
These are the Maroons
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg

These are the Carmines, which were in the 2008 CDP
air-jordan-6-carmine-returns-7.jpg

Honestly not sure where the confusion is coming from

These are the tMaroons
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg

These are the Carmines, which were in the 2008 CDP
air-jordan-6-carmine-returns-7.jpg

Honestly not sure where the confusion is coming from

Ah cool for posting the maroons. Now i thinkI have seen those in 1993 when i was in Hospital and my roommate had those.I just havent seen any pics of themsince then. Imo, the catmines look better.

Originally Posted by townbidness

there like the 2000s but really a different shade of blue, the 2000 is the not a retro of this one though

Yet to be retroed

I had the 2000 white/navys. While they lookedDope with the navy tab and white lining.the paintjob was the worst i ever experienced.The navy paint cracked and peeled offAfter only one wear on the street!I was so mad about the quality.Leather was good though.I sold them for cheap to a friend.

Ah cool for posting the maroons. Now i thinkI have seen those in 1993 when i was in Hospital and my roommate had those.I just havent seen any pics of themsince then. Imo, the catmines look better.

No problem man. Sorry if I came off rude at all, I just honestly wasn't sure what you meant in the original post. Glad to help.

To my understanding, everything that dropped in the cdp's is scheduled to drop again. Again, this is from what I was told, but the cdp's were meant to release as collectibles for collectors and that the shoes in the cdp's are going to rerelease individually.

No problem man. Sorry if I came off rude at all, I just honestly wasn't sure what you meant in the original post. Glad to help.
We need more people like you on NT. Good people that care about how the are perceived. 
pimp.gif

Maroons have not retroed yet, Carmines were the shoes in the CDP. Just unDSd mine the other week and man are they fire 
pimp.gif
'

who knows if they will re-retro anytime soon, dont get your hopes up. It took them how long to do it the first time.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Lets hope they never retro another VI again , but as we all know ..destroying classics is a JB specialty

Yeah that makes sense. Let's hope JB never retro's the VI's so everyone with a pair can eventually have theirs crumble, and those without a pair to never have a shot at getting them again in the future......brilliant idea.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

To my understanding, everything that dropped in the cdp's is scheduled to drop again. Again, this is from what I was told, but the cdp's were meant to release as collectibles for collectors and that the shoes in the cdp's are going to rerelease individually.

So I guess that means bred XI's for Holiday 2012? but hopefully JB does re-release the carmines individually because I need those in my life.

^ I think they'll save the bred cw for last. So, probably columbia's in 2012 and breds in 2013.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Yeah that makes sense. Let's hope JB never retro's the VI's so everyone with a pair can eventually have theirs crumble, and those without a pair to never have a shot at getting them again in the future......brilliant idea.
eyes.gif
Oh , you must be one of those "who cares what they look like , at least i can tell my homies i got the new VI's" guys , ..well , everybody cant be "brilliant"

With everything that has dropped over the past 18months, I just need carmines and some XVII's and I am done with Jordan's for a long time .But until then, I will have to keep coming to NT and drool over other upcoming releases and possibly purchase
tongue.gif
I don't mind JB retroing classics like the VI's in new CW's, but they need to do it right. (look at Lebron 8 series)Last year pistons CW ruined the shoe IMO . Completely butchered !

Back
Top Bottom