any chance for VI carmines being retroed?

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Lets hope they never retro another VI again , but as we all know ..destroying classics is a JB specialty

Yeah that makes sense. Let's hope JB never retro's the VI's so everyone with a pair can eventually have theirs crumble, and those without a pair to never have a shot at getting them again in the future......brilliant idea.
eyes.gif
Oh , you must be one of those "who cares what they look like , at least i can tell my homies i got the new VI's" guys , ..well , everybody cant be "brilliant"

LMAO!  Truest post ever, but thats 90% of the jb forum

Originally Posted by swingshot

All these posts do is build hype.

They'll get to it when they're good and ready.
lol how do they do that?
"I just seen this one post on NT about carmine 6's possibly releasing sometime from now till the year 3500. I'm so damn hyped and cant wait for these to release!"

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

To my understanding, everything that dropped in the cdp's is scheduled to drop again. Again, this is from what I was told, but the cdp's were meant to release as collectibles for collectors and that the shoes in the cdp's are going to rerelease individually.

That would be really awesome. While i liked thewhite/infareds morecin the past, i must dayThat i like the carmines more now, becauseThese have a stronger contrast and lookLess plain.Hope they drop in an acceptable quality

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah that makes sense. Let's hope JB never retro's the VI's so everyone with a pair can eventually have theirs crumble, and those without a pair to never have a shot at getting them again in the future......brilliant idea.
eyes.gif
Oh , you must be one of those "who cares what they look like , at least i can tell my homies i got the new VI's" guys , ..well , everybody cant be "brilliant"

Nah, the majority of the JB section are these elitist idiots who think nothing should ever come out ever again because they spent $400 for a used, yellowing pair of sneakers on ebay. Even if they made exact replicas, people will complain because they want to feel like they have something special or rare. If you like the shoe, who cares if they come out again. I've never understood the idea of NOT wanting your favorite shoes to come out.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Ah cool for posting the maroons. Now i thinkI have seen those in 1993 when i was in Hospital and my roommate had those.I just havent seen any pics of themsince then. Imo, the catmines look better.

No problem man. Sorry if I came off rude at all, I just honestly wasn't sure what you meant in the original post. Glad to help.

Im ok thanx
smile.gif
i knew it was never ur intentionTo be rude, but u thought i should knowAbout the maroons.strangely the sport blues and maroons arevery rare colorways to appear.The black/ infareds are still the most famousOne because mj wore them in the 1991 ASGAnd in the playoffs. So many pics with mjWearing them against the Lakers
wink.gif

yeh the carmines were in the pack. it would be nice it the reretroed the carmines, but in al honestly it be 10000000000 times cooler is they retroed the maroons or sport blues. now if they put those in a pack then all hell would break loose haha

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Nah, the majority of the JB section are these elitist idiots who think nothing should ever come out ever again because they spent $400 for a used, yellowing pair of sneakers on ebay. Even if they made exact replicas, people will complain because they want to feel like they have something special or rare. If you like the shoe, who cares if they come out again. I've never understood the idea of NOT wanting your favorite shoes to come out.
This guys never owned a nice crisp pair of OG's 
pimp.gif

Lets hope they never retro another VI again , but as we all know ..destroying classics is a JB specialty

eyes.gif

Shhhhhhh, he thought his post was intelligent
laugh.gif

Okay , then i have to say that im a proud elitist-idiot that doesnt accept these plastic-fantastic variants that most of the time doesnt even reminds of its OG, but once again ..this discussion is pretty worthless as always..keep swing ya own thing.

I always tend to have the Carmines, Bordeaux, and French Blue XIIIs in a tie for my favorite shoe of all time but
I'm starting to lean towards giving that title to the Carmines; the shoe is completely mind blowing to say the least.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I missed out on the 6/17 CDP so I wouldn't mind if they brought the Carmines back NEXT WEEK !!

THIS. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guys never owned a nice crisp pair of OG's 
pimp.gif

You sure?

Just got carmines from the pack. They're so nice I honestly wouldn't mind. But those maroons and sport blue are looking so fire as always..
Either way this release isn't even being speculated about right now so f*ck it

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

To my understanding, everything that dropped in the cdp's is scheduled to drop again. Again, this is from what I was told, but the cdp's were meant to release as collectibles for collectors and that the shoes in the cdp's are going to rerelease individually.

most likely. 

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

the catmines look better.

the carmines in my book, are probably the most jaw dropping Air Jordan period. They're in your face. I had 3 pair at one point, now just one.

I don't usually post in this type of threads but I always wondered why people sweat the maroons and sport blue so bad they just look so plain imo and mj never did anything in them, the carmines however are smokin hot the color blocking on that sneaker is perfect and I would definitely grab a pair if they ever do drop

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't usually post in this type of threads but I always wondered why people sweat the maroons and sport blue so bad they just look so plain imo and mj never did anything in them, the carmines however are smokin hot the color blocking on that sneaker is perfect and I would definitely grab a pair if they ever do drop
I guess because they are rare because they did not get retroed yet. But i think that they did not sell well in the past.
Otherwise JB would have retroed these much earlier already. The sport blues are cool but I must say, the 

2000 retro+ Midnight navys looked better (though paintjob was horrible).

The Maroons look too plain for me too, and the red is not appealing.

The Carmines are the best in that optic, even better than the 2000 Olympics or the 2010 Oreos.

If i can get another VI retro, i want the Carmines.

I have the 2000 black/deep infareds, but the midsoles and the toe cap are quite worn out.

So glad I have 2 pairs of these. These are my all time favorite colorblocking on a jordan and my second favorite jordan ever! I would pick up a couple more if they retrod again prolly.

As an IU grad, the maroons are the closest to cream and crimson CW as you can find in a Jordan (especially when the icy sole starts to yellow hahahaha).

Couldn't agree more man. If you don't like the dang shoe than don't get them.. it's as simple as that. Believe me there are many people including newer collectors who would love to cop a pair if they retroed... despite the difference between them and them og pairs.

I sold both my carmines but would instantly pick up multiple pairs if they retro again

Back
Top Bottom