any chance for VI carmines being retroed?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

LMAO!  Truest post ever, but thats 90% of the jb forum

Nah, the majority of the JB section are these elitist idiots who think nothing should ever come out ever again because they spent $400 for a used, yellowing pair of sneakers on ebay. Even if they made exact replicas, people will complain because they want to feel like they have something special or rare. If you like the shoe, who cares if they come out again. I've never understood the idea of NOT wanting your favorite shoes to come out.
This guys never owned a nice crisp pair of OG's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^^
They really did the VI's a disservice by releasing those horrible colorways (Lakers & Pistons), they could've easily given us marron's or sport blue's and made a killing.
To be honest though none of the VI's really sold
eyes.gif
, don't know why but they all sat and eventually went on sale/clearance.

Still if they are retroing the black/cement III's and the black/red IV's (which were all part of the CPD), then even the carmines have a shot.

i disagree nobody wouldve copped the maroons or the sport blue EXCEPT sneakerheads.. im sure they wouldve sat and ended up in outlets just like the lakers and the pistons. UNLESS of course the hype machine kicked in (which it is bound to do) and then all the beasts went and bought up all the pairs the real heads have waited so long for

I can only wait and hope for the next retro. These and the aqua 8s have some of the most insane resale prices.
nerd.gif
still looking for a size 12.

Back
Top Bottom