Any Golfers on NT?

Any tips on walking in the summer heat? :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Coming from someone who once ran 3 miles in 117 degree weather in Iraq....WATER WATER WATER. As long as you are hydrated and in good shape you should be fine.

I can't wait till my golf game gets better, once that happens all the other stuff that's fitness/athleticism related will not be a problem at all...thing is none of that even matters if you can't hit worth a darn :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Word imma have to get super hydrated. Probably a snap on canteen or something.
[COLOR=#red]
Yeah, another thing is you can hydrate really good the night before or a few hours before you go out so you don't have to sip as much while playing. I can only imagine how inconvenient 18 holes would be if you constantly had to take a leak. Golf is so precise that I bet the sensation of having to go really bad would throw off your shot completely.[/COLOR]

This is how I hydrate on the course...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17983-1367511820-10.gif

Hahahahaha wow can't believe that. As far as playing by yourself. I do it as well, it's very relaxing, especially when the place isn't packed. Head to the range and hit a bucket then hit the Par 3 course and play 2 or 3 balls. Played the front 9 at my local course the other day, was shooting even until the last 2 holes. Bogey and double to finish out :smh: need to get out there this weekend.

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL weekend ahead of me here in Austin, 70s and windy (love it when its in my favor :lol: ) ... I'm need to go play a round for sure.

I go play by myself 80% of the time or with wifey in tow and always hit 2-3 balls per hole especially when I'm working on an aspect of my game i.e. chipping.

Plans to play Sunday cancelled :\

Might be a good thing. I could use a week away to reevaluate a few things and focus again mid week next week. I've GOT to put in work at the range

Rain all weekend here. Got a 19 degree Adams Super Idea S hybrid yesterday, long and high.

We only have 12 days of school left, being a teacher FTW.

I couldn't stay in today. Too nice outside. I took the time to hit some wiffle balls and work on my posture. Fixed my grip (always had a problem with not crossing my thumb over) and I fixed my draw back. I always brought the club straight up, instead of sweeping it back. My shot got a lot better. Don't forget the importance of the wiffle ball guys. It feels kind of embarrassing playing with them, but it really pays off.
The hell is a 4 wood
eek.gif
You wouldn't believe how great a two wood works. It's like a driver, but you can use it everywhere. Four woods are like a bit shorter three wood, really great for those par 3 type holes. I always like to use these type of clubs when I'm at my course, but I have never gotten around to buying either of them. If I remember correctly they also make 3.5 woods so on and so forth.

Dang my dude has the all titleist bag.:smokin

I've been up since 545am... Couldn't get back to sleep. Got me amped for this tourney today.

It's gonna be nice not playing golf hung over on like2-3 hours sleep for once. Even getting a hot breakfast in. Better shoot the round of my life under these conditions :lol:

Dang my dude has the all titleist bag.:smokin

I've been up since 545am... Couldn't get back to sleep. Got me amped for this tourney today.

It's gonna be nice not playing golf hung over on like2-3 hours sleep for once. Even getting a hot breakfast in. Better shoot the round of my life under these conditions :lol:

That feel :pimp:

Good luck brother. Report back :pimp:

That titleist bag is fire :wow:

^dude, i have that same exact problem. whenever i have an early tee time. one time i stayed up all nite watching phil mickleson videos on youtube. played so bad i decided to drink a six pack after the turn.

Back
Top Bottom