Any info on '11/'12 release of Black Foam Pro/One???????

The first foam i might actually consider getting...
pimp.gif

I love the black foam pros. I had the '01 version, I think they came out that year or around then. They were still good. Threw them out last year because the sole on the right foot separated. All I had to do was use shoe goo and I would have been straight. I was going through something at the time so I was like #$%^ it, I'll make somebody's day. I wrapped clear tape around the box and sat it by the garbage on the curb
30t6p3b.gif
. I regret that day. At least I still have the royal pros.

I love the black foam pros. I had the '01 version, I think they came out that year or around then. They were still good. Threw them out last year because the sole on the right foot separated. All I had to do was use shoe goo and I would have been straight. I was going through something at the time so I was like #$%^ it, I'll make somebody's day. I wrapped clear tape around the box and sat it by the garbage on the curb
30t6p3b.gif
. I regret that day. At least I still have the royal pros.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Foamposite+Black.jpg
> jus bring em out 1 more time plz, 1 more time...
da next one ya gettin is pros...and for da record da prices people are asking for da all black penny foamposites are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja.... whatcha know? I have a pair vvvnds but I could def use a 2nd and 3rd pair

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Foamposite+Black.jpg
> jus bring em out 1 more time plz, 1 more time...
da next one ya gettin is pros...and for da record da prices people are asking for da all black penny foamposites are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Ninja.... whatcha know? I have a pair vvvnds but I could def use a 2nd and 3rd pair

JUST SOLD MY ALL BLACK ONES THE OTHER DAY TO MY BOY.DONT KNOW @*! I WAS THINKING BUT MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I LIKE MY BLACK PROS SOOOO MUCH BETTER.AND SOLD THEM FOR 325.

JUST SOLD MY ALL BLACK ONES THE OTHER DAY TO MY BOY.DONT KNOW @*! I WAS THINKING BUT MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I LIKE MY BLACK PROS SOOOO MUCH BETTER.AND SOLD THEM FOR 325.

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

Yo, these pics, these pics man...what a tease.  I've been feenin' for the all black Foam 1's.  I'm still smacking myself for not copping them when they last released.  After I cop those and the Pewters, I think I'll be quite satisfied with my Foam collection.  BTW, I'm a 9.5 in Foam 1's.  Anybody who knows something can inbox me, ya dig. 

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

Yo, these pics, these pics man...what a tease.  I've been feenin' for the all black Foam 1's.  I'm still smacking myself for not copping them when they last released.  After I cop those and the Pewters, I think I'll be quite satisfied with my Foam collection.  BTW, I'm a 9.5 in Foam 1's.  Anybody who knows something can inbox me, ya dig. 

id LOVE the all black joints for these canadian winters
pimp.gif

other than that tho theyre kinda meh
laugh.gif

id LOVE the all black joints for these canadian winters
pimp.gif

other than that tho theyre kinda meh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom