Any info on '11/'12 release of Black Foam Pro/One???????

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Damn. That's not your "boy" if you hit him over the head for $325 lolol.
hit him with market price....
laugh.gif

images

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

JUST SOLD MY ALL BLACK ONES THE OTHER DAY TO MY BOY.DONT KNOW @*! I WAS THINKING BUT MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I LIKE MY BLACK PROS SOOOO MUCH BETTER.AND SOLD THEM FOR 325.

knew i recognized this pic.. you following from boxden my dude. All the talk about the huraches i came in here to say yo u guys jacked my thread lol
ept_sports_nba_experts-540438345-1298683262.jpg

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

JUST SOLD MY ALL BLACK ONES THE OTHER DAY TO MY BOY.DONT KNOW @*! I WAS THINKING BUT MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE I LIKE MY BLACK PROS SOOOO MUCH BETTER.AND SOLD THEM FOR 325.

knew i recognized this pic.. you following from boxden my dude. All the talk about the huraches i came in here to say yo u guys jacked my thread lol
ept_sports_nba_experts-540438345-1298683262.jpg

Originally Posted by beh235

I love the black foam pros. I had the '01 version, I think they came out that year or around then. They were still good. Threw them out last year because the sole on the right foot separated. All I had to do was use shoe goo and I would have been straight. I was going through something at the time so I was like #$%^ it, I'll make somebody's day. I wrapped clear tape around the box and sat it by the garbage on the curb
30t6p3b.gif
. I regret that day. At least I still have the royal pros.

Thanks For The Donation...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

I love the black foam pros. I had the '01 version, I think they came out that year or around then. They were still good. Threw them out last year because the sole on the right foot separated. All I had to do was use shoe goo and I would have been straight. I was going through something at the time so I was like #$%^ it, I'll make somebody's day. I wrapped clear tape around the box and sat it by the garbage on the curb
30t6p3b.gif
. I regret that day. At least I still have the royal pros.

Thanks For The Donation...
pimp.gif

seen a pair on the bay, but the seller was like they are a REPLICA missing the CARBON FIBER @#$!!!!!

seen a pair on the bay, but the seller was like they are a REPLICA missing the CARBON FIBER @#$!!!!!

I'll take all black Ones or Pro's, whatever. As long as the sole is clear.

I'll take all black Ones or Pro's, whatever. As long as the sole is clear.

Back
Top Bottom