Any info On the Jordan 26 aka 2011?

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by firefly23

i dont think anybody cares anymore? cause they gonna be a stupid price and then they will cop at a outlet for cheap  
ohwell.gif

Bingo.  Does anyone really look forward to the new signature kicks anymore?

i do, almost as much as i look forward to them being on discount. retail prices are a joke, and I count on the overproduction and underappreciation for the kicks prices becoming reasonble.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by firefly23

i dont think anybody cares anymore? cause they gonna be a stupid price and then they will cop at a outlet for cheap  
ohwell.gif

Bingo.  Does anyone really look forward to the new signature kicks anymore?

i do, almost as much as i look forward to them being on discount. retail prices are a joke, and I count on the overproduction and underappreciation for the kicks prices becoming reasonble.

Say what y'all want, but the 2010's were actually a good quality Air Jordan. I know many of you were turned off by the gimicky window, but the shoe overall is really decent. If you haven't done so yet, I highly suggest scooping up a pair at a discount.

Say what y'all want, but the 2010's were actually a good quality Air Jordan. I know many of you were turned off by the gimicky window, but the shoe overall is really decent. If you haven't done so yet, I highly suggest scooping up a pair at a discount.

Wow, i didnt know ppl felt this way about Jordans sig. I cant say I disagree with you guys, the price on the shoe when it comes out is rediculous, just think, when the Jordan 17s came out, here in canada, they where 299.99$ an some store sold them for 319.99. Is that no insane? Anyways, I was just wondering about the XXVI's, regardless of the overpriced crap, I always wanna see what they come out with next. I really loved the look of the XXV, I got the Kobe Vs instead, but my buddy got the XXV an liked them alot, said the traction is unreal.

Wow, i didnt know ppl felt this way about Jordans sig. I cant say I disagree with you guys, the price on the shoe when it comes out is rediculous, just think, when the Jordan 17s came out, here in canada, they where 299.99$ an some store sold them for 319.99. Is that no insane? Anyways, I was just wondering about the XXVI's, regardless of the overpriced crap, I always wanna see what they come out with next. I really loved the look of the XXV, I got the Kobe Vs instead, but my buddy got the XXV an liked them alot, said the traction is unreal.

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

Yeah prices for those were steep, and that was back in 02 I believe. I think it had to do with the briefcase, but I'm not sure what it is that warranted that $300 dollar price mark. Other than that those shoes were
pimp.gif
. I copped those at the time and still one of my favs I ever bought. I need to head to the outlets and get a pair of 2k10's for ballin. Have any of you guys ever hooped in XXIII's? I copped a pair of b-grade lows and man those things feel GOOD! The patent leather toe is
pimp.gif
and makes me kinda feel like im rockin XI's with jeans.

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

Yeah prices for those were steep, and that was back in 02 I believe. I think it had to do with the briefcase, but I'm not sure what it is that warranted that $300 dollar price mark. Other than that those shoes were
pimp.gif
. I copped those at the time and still one of my favs I ever bought. I need to head to the outlets and get a pair of 2k10's for ballin. Have any of you guys ever hooped in XXIII's? I copped a pair of b-grade lows and man those things feel GOOD! The patent leather toe is
pimp.gif
and makes me kinda feel like im rockin XI's with jeans.

2010s are legit hoops shoes and the Black and Bluz are pretty sick kickin it shoes. JB has put out some crap especially with the 2009s, but sometimes it takes awhile before shoes are truly appreciated. Its like the GF that you been dating for awhile... shez like kinda hot til you cant holla no more then you see her and youre like... damn... she been drinking protein shakes or something... (na man... its just that you cant holla on the reg like you used to). Same with kix... theyre like just "alright" til you see some dude wearing em and you cant cop anymore, then your peeping ebay to cop yourself some. Just think bout it. lol

2010s are legit hoops shoes and the Black and Bluz are pretty sick kickin it shoes. JB has put out some crap especially with the 2009s, but sometimes it takes awhile before shoes are truly appreciated. Its like the GF that you been dating for awhile... shez like kinda hot til you cant holla no more then you see her and youre like... damn... she been drinking protein shakes or something... (na man... its just that you cant holla on the reg like you used to). Same with kix... theyre like just "alright" til you see some dude wearing em and you cant cop anymore, then your peeping ebay to cop yourself some. Just think bout it. lol

The last Jordan sig I picked up was the XX3 and that was 2 years ago....I definitely feel the sig model Air Jordan is a dead novelty. I understand trying to preserve the brand, but nobody pays attention to the brand's sig model anymore....this isn't the 90's any longer.
laugh.gif

The last Jordan sig I picked up was the XX3 and that was 2 years ago....I definitely feel the sig model Air Jordan is a dead novelty. I understand trying to preserve the brand, but nobody pays attention to the brand's sig model anymore....this isn't the 90's any longer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y2KoBe

i heard they gonna be Wal-Mart exclusive.....YEAH!!!take my word!!!

roll.gif
, hey that holds a lot of weight out here seeing that the 2009's were a Marshall's for $40!!?
roll.gif
still can't get over that

Originally Posted by y2KoBe

i heard they gonna be Wal-Mart exclusive.....YEAH!!!take my word!!!

roll.gif
, hey that holds a lot of weight out here seeing that the 2009's were a Marshall's for $40!!?
roll.gif
still can't get over that

Back
Top Bottom