Any info on these ? Safari Air Force 1 Supreme(pics)...

whatever Clark Kent decides to come out with should be good...

I seriously beg to differ...

He thought theses was the best ID's out of all the entries...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

wbcbuq.jpg

The Safari's,Mowabbs,95's And 97's are pure Crack...They will be copped
devil.gif

Hmmm....from the first pics we saw of these, I was thinking "pass". Now I see these, and the Safaris are straight sex. Nike has ODed on the Safariprint over the past few years, but these work. Pretty simple and clean.

I could see myself picking these up, but that $150 pricetag is somewhat disappointing.

is it still year of af1? xxv or whatever?

safari coulda done better imo, but the Mowabb is looking good

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

whatever Clark Kent decides to come out with should be good...

I seriously beg to differ...

He thought theses was the best ID's out of all the entries...
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

The Safari's,Mowabbs,95's And 97's are pure Crack...They will be copped
devil.gif

Yeah, he's said & worn some things that had me like $$%, but I've heard some good things about some of the products that he's overseeing. Those ID's he picked literally resemble vomit.

I don't understand why people keep talking about the price is too steep. A normal Premium is $135 so it's notlike the extra $15 is drastic. Would y'all prefer the crappy quality of the $85 GR's? At least with Premiums and Supremes you don't have to worryabout the shoes getting permanent creases from trying them on in store.

the safari, mowabb and air max 95's will definetly be copped hands down!!!! Lets just see what nike has in store for the rest of the year for air forceones

Im generally not one for earth tones and muted colors, but I could see me getting those Mowabb forces. Somethin about them really works for me

The 150 shouldn't matter if you guys know people who work in sneaker stores...

I know I won't pay retail for em

sick i love them.....havent seen an airforce one i could say that about in a looooong time....honestly i liek a few of the airmax/af1's

Safari's are nice. I just wish the midsole was white instead of that grayish color. Will cop regardless...

Originally Posted by aaron1976

As usual im sure all the "True Af1" heads will hate them but they only like shoes that are canvas, purple, have a jewel swoosh or have a CO.JP tag behind them.
Really? Of course it's your opinion, and I will give you that. I'm sure that this release will make up for those canvas, purple,jewel, co.jp's I don't have. This is a long time coming for AF1's, and this will be my first AF1 pick-up of '08 since the 25 Anniv.were mutilated through the awful colors and the speedy release of each shoe per day/week/month, etc. Aight, be easy!!

Back
Top Bottom