Any info on these ? Safari Air Force 1 Supreme(pics)...

deja vu?

sbtgarchives03003hi5.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

$150 ain't that "steep" when you paying for quailty.

*cough* JORBAN BRAND fans *cough*
real talk^

if they are supreme how come they are only 150?

its funny that 4 years ago we were going crazy about the safri's when they were customs for $300, now we have a chance to get real ones and $15 extra istoo much.

I Don't know about ya'll...but if nike releases something ...make it HOTTTT...not HOTTT DOO DOO

sbtg af1 customs > safari af1s coming out this year
2iagcqh.jpg

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

some of the best air force i've seen in awhile. but $150 is a bit steep

You cant have quality and low price.Sometimes you cant have either..

Spiridon inspired AF1s. woulda been perfect if they had 3M around the lace panel, a small swoosh on the toe and a nice cushy PU midsole like the real thing.

I have seen most of those AF1's in person and they are fire. The Safari and AM95 ones are hotness.

I'm sorry, but any AF1 with a heel loop is one AF1 I won't be purchasing. That idea is BEYOND corny. I mean, we could easily get the picture thatyou're replicating a running shoe without throwing that detail in. But that's Nike for ya....habitual line-steppers.

I'm getting all 7. Then i can be cool for the year. Ok..... plus my fusions 5's and jordan 16/7 pack

Safaris are DOPE and the Mowabbs and 90s look pretty good. I would say I'll be buying 1-3 of these.

A few classic comments in here:
Best GR Af1 in the last 2 year's. Def going grab a pair.

As usual im sure all the "True Af1" heads will hate them but they only like shoes that are canvas, purple, have a jewel swoosh or have a CO.JP tag behind them.

All better for me too stock up on and 2 years from now you will be paying stupid prices for them.
Made me chuckle since I guess I could be thrown in that category. I guess the Safaris are an exeption to the rule.
I'm sorry, but any AF1 with a heel loop is one AF1 I won't be purchasing. That idea is BEYOND corny. I mean, we could easily get the picture that you're replicating a running shoe without throwing that detail in. But that's Nike for ya....habitual line-steppers.
Also made me laugh. Sad but true.

Nike needs to chill with Frankestein tongues and heel tabs. A colorway inspired by another sneaker is good enough for me. They don't have to add in actualdetails from the specific sneaker.

dang... the more i look at these, the more i like... was trying to avoid this thread so i wouldn't be tempted, but too late. i don't think i'll beable to hold off. so, what's retail on these joints?!? $150 is do-able.

these are out now in some parts of ny. $150 retail as said before. I think if people like them take a lil time to look for them cheaper but don't sleep.These are nice in person

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*SCORE*

[/color]I just got the AF1 Safair for $135 Flat Shipped. I wanted these & got them for under retail price for now.I'll debate if I will get a 2nd pair once I get my first pair.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom