Any news about the Slam Dunk package?

Quote:
Black/Cement - III's White/Black - II's plz
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

it seems that whenever they make a 2 shoe package they include one light colored/white shoe and one dark/black shoe. Since the 2s did not have an OG black colorway, it seems very likely to me the black/cement 3s will make an appearance, which is very exciting indeed. Unless of course they are not limiting themselves to OG colorways, we shall see. Sounds exciting though.

I'd only cop Blk/Cement IIIs if the N-A was on back(no exceptions!!!)
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

I guess you wont be copping
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz9

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

I've been trying for a while to get both of these shoes. I have the IIIs w/Nike Air on the back from '97 but they are big time beaters now. To have both black/cements would be fantastic. Been looking for the white/black/red IIs for a reasonable price for a while now.

JB please listen to us, bring back the black/cement IIIs

Hinting the name of "Slam Dunk Package," I'm assuming it will be the shoes he won the competition in, and that would be WHITE cement III's, not black
TeAM Fam

yea.. just heard from gentry and said that they are releasing 11/25 on a sat... campin out anyboday else?

Originally Posted by BKE420

yea.. just heard from gentry and said that they are releasing 11/25 on a sat... campin out anyboday else?
yo man why you bumping posts made last year with the same date ?

all of your posts i am going to report

It's funny to see ppl thirsty for the Blk/Cement III's and the White/Red II's when they are droppin this year. The pack has been confirmed a whileago. But the concept is the SLAM DUNK Package, so shouldn't it be common sense that the shoes he won the slam dunk contest in '87 and '88 would besaid colorways in the pack? I'm no rocket scientist, I'm just sayin

i think its supposed to be the two shoes he won in the slam dunk contest so the white/red/black ii's and white/cement iii's. i thought this pack wasconfirmed before but scratched?

Originally Posted by BKE420

11/25 is a tuesday dumb #%$!, and im willing to bet you didnt "just hear it from gentry"
GRAVE DIGGING FTL

Back
Top Bottom