Any news on 25th Anniversery XI?

I will be picking mine up tomorrow. I haven't seen them in person but none the less I will pick it up. I hope that they are as fresh as everyone is stating them to be.

OG Jordan XI together with the Nike Air Penny 1 is what really got me in to sneakers all the way back in 96.

So did anyone pick these up here or venture stateside?

No Jumpman and the price for an all white sneaker (despite it being an XI) made my decision easy although they're a pretty clean sneaker for the summertime.

I would pick up if it were the 1 or 25 apparently released with the jumpman...otherwise not interested.

I picked mine up. Looks clean!

Don't know why people are complaining about the Jumpman logo not being on it. I think it looks so much cleaner without it and besides when you're rocking the retro 11's everyone knows what it is. Unless they are not in to sneakers.

Can't believe some people charging $300 for them now when spots still have them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Can't believe some people charging $300 for them now when spots still have them 
laugh.gif
Hype kills. Same thing is going on with Eggplant/Copper Foamposites.
eBay sellers have them for 250-350!!!!!! And stores in NY/Buy and Sell forum have them for retail or less!
I just bought a DS pair of Coppers from a fellow NT'er for $165 shipped!

The ppl charging that much are mostly in the US where they are sold out everywhere. Sizes are still available in Canada though. Saw them today at Capsule. They look good but too plain for me. Add a few coloured accents like maybe UNC blue and then we're talking....or even more silver hits would be sick too.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

The ppl charging that much are mostly in the US where they are sold out everywhere. Sizes are still available in Canada though. Saw them today at Capsule. They look good but too plain for me. Add a few coloured accents like maybe UNC blue and then we're talking....or even more silver hits would be sick too.
Yo Mike! How's the 2010's?
Been thinking about getting a pair to ball in myself!

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

That's what I'm saying.  They're still available in Canada yet some locals are asking for $300
roll.gif

Agreed they're super clean for summer but not for CDN MSRP + tax.  I'll just stick with my white/white forces thank you.

Now if these were Concords that's a totally different scenario.

Back
Top Bottom