*** Any New's On A New Black Berry Yet ? (( Besides Pearl 3G )) ***

With the new i phone that came out Black Berry user like myself are wondering if anything has been said yet about BB coming out with a new Phone.
**In my search result all i got was the new Black Berry Pearl 3G.** 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pearl-3g.jpg

[h1]BlackBerry Pearl 3G[/h1]
The new BlackBerry Pearl 3G ($TBA) can be summed up with just one word: "small." It has a small body, a small screen, and a small keyboard. But inside this small package it crams 802.11n Wi-Fi, GPS, a 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash, an optical trackpad, a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 2.1, and a 624 MHz processor with 256MB of RAM. An iPhone- or Android-killer it's not, but it should be good enough to get you by until the next incremental CrackBerry update.

With the new i phone that came out Black Berry user like myself are wondering if anything has been said yet about BB coming out with a new Phone.
**In my search result all i got was the new Black Berry Pearl 3G.** 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

pearl-3g.jpg

[h1]BlackBerry Pearl 3G[/h1]
The new BlackBerry Pearl 3G ($TBA) can be summed up with just one word: "small." It has a small body, a small screen, and a small keyboard. But inside this small package it crams 802.11n Wi-Fi, GPS, a 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and flash, an optical trackpad, a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 2.1, and a 624 MHz processor with 256MB of RAM. An iPhone- or Android-killer it's not, but it should be good enough to get you by until the next incremental CrackBerry update.

i'm in the same boat...RIM has no concern about BB users jumping ship but i already plan on doing so. The new Blackberry 6 (pretty much codename for the new OS) looks decent but not enough to keep me around.

The 9800 seems like such outdated technology. Slider with touchscreen just ain't cutting it. I've been a loyal BB user since the first Pearl and have always stuck by them but this is where I'm out.

Since i'm bored...here's a look at the new OS if you were wondering....

i'm in the same boat...RIM has no concern about BB users jumping ship but i already plan on doing so. The new Blackberry 6 (pretty much codename for the new OS) looks decent but not enough to keep me around.

The 9800 seems like such outdated technology. Slider with touchscreen just ain't cutting it. I've been a loyal BB user since the first Pearl and have always stuck by them but this is where I'm out.

Since i'm bored...here's a look at the new OS if you were wondering....

Da next blackberry like others have said is da 9800...sux royally

compared to what HTC and apple been doing...

Da next blackberry like others have said is da 9800...sux royally

compared to what HTC and apple been doing...

If it aint broke, dont fix it. Just slightly improve. If u arent impressed with its reliable out dated features, there are plenty of devices packed with all the bells & whistles u need to keep u entertained.

If it aint broke, dont fix it. Just slightly improve. If u arent impressed with its reliable out dated features, there are plenty of devices packed with all the bells & whistles u need to keep u entertained.

I just got rid off my blackberry 9700 for 250 and copped the my touch 3g slide, I love this phone

I cant mess with blackberry no more, there whole system is outdated and boring.

I just got rid off my blackberry 9700 for 250 and copped the my touch 3g slide, I love this phone

I cant mess with blackberry no more, there whole system is outdated and boring.

The Blackberry is good at what it does though. Unless you've used one I really don't see how your opinion is relevant in regards to its performance.

The Blackberry is good at what it does though. Unless you've used one I really don't see how your opinion is relevant in regards to its performance.

i can think of 1 Major thing that BlackBerry needs to work on. . . .

Its Browser.

Back
Top Bottom