*** Any New's On A New Black Berry Yet ? (( Besides Pearl 3G )) ***

yea i got the 9700 and i can honestly say i will never get another BB again. It's a great phone but like everybody says its outdated and a change is def overdo.

yea i got the 9700 and i can honestly say i will never get another BB again. It's a great phone but like everybody says its outdated and a change is def overdo.

Originally Posted by DJ236

They def need a little innovation soon or they will fall even farther behind Apple & Android (except in the business world of course). My dream BB would be something with the form factor of a Bold 9650 with a touchscreen in addition to the great keyboard.

*Also, people should stop harping about the browser so much. If you have a blackberry you should know about Opera Mini and/or Bolt. Both are more than competent web browsers until the new WebKit browser arrives with OS6.
[h1]Funeral for RIM[/h1]

I’ve been drafting this post for a long time, but have held off onhitting that “publish

Originally Posted by DJ236

They def need a little innovation soon or they will fall even farther behind Apple & Android (except in the business world of course). My dream BB would be something with the form factor of a Bold 9650 with a touchscreen in addition to the great keyboard.

*Also, people should stop harping about the browser so much. If you have a blackberry you should know about Opera Mini and/or Bolt. Both are more than competent web browsers until the new WebKit browser arrives with OS6.
[h1]Funeral for RIM[/h1]

I’ve been drafting this post for a long time, but have held off onhitting that “publish

Back
Top Bottom