any NTer know how to play any music instruments?

i can play the violin. i wanna learn the piano though. but i was told that its easier to learn it when your younger. smh

any of ya got any talent with other instruments.?

trumpet.

my dad made us play an instrument until 10th grade saying it would look good on resumes and such
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It sort of is easier to learn when you are young as your brain is more elastic - but I found I was much more motivated when I learned to play bass in my 20s -I really put in the practice time because I wanted to - not because I was told to like when I had piano lessons when I was young.

Been playin' drum set since 14, I'm 21 now..

In high school I was in marching/concert/symphonic band..

Played quad-toms, snare, and bass drum in marching band and various percussion instruments during concert season..

Trumpet, Piano, and the guitar.

I got the guitar in the reserves for the right moment. Bahaha.

Originally Posted by kdawg

It sort of is easier to learn when you are young as your brain is more elastic - but I found I was much more motivated when I learned to play bass in my 20s - I really put in the practice time because I wanted to - not because I was told to like when I had piano lessons when I was young.

yeah my family couldn't afford piano lessons, so when I started as a HS senior I learned quickly, and did it because I wanted to when my friends weredropping their instruments because they were sick of it.

I played the cello for 13 years. I really wish I had taken it more seriously, though. I want to learn the piano now.

yeah man piano is so hot. you can play virtually any song� from rap.� or R&B whatever.

check it: Lil wayne- Lollipop (piano version)

I'm working on piano right now... from YouTube.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ me being the only Chinese person in the world not forced to learn piano ata young age.

I've played the Baritone horn since '99
I just started playing drums in 2006, now I play for a recording group and a few churches.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I'm working on piano right now... from YouTube.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ me being the only Chinese person in the world not forced to learn piano at a young age.
eek.gif

YOU'RE CHINESE?!? Since when?! Slap it!

Back
Top Bottom