any NTer know how to play any music instruments?

Percussion.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I'm working on piano right now... from YouTube.
nerd.gif

smh.gif
@ me being the only Chinese person in the world not forced to learn piano at a young age.
eek.gif

YOU'RE CHINESE?!? Since when?! Slap it!
nerd.gif

You jokin' right?

I'm a damn stereotype.

I can't even read the word "free" without salivating.
smh.gif
So now you're Black? Which is it my man?

Sax in MS/HS.. If I still had one I could probably get back into the swing of things.. Sold mine to pay bills tho.. SMH.. Stupid. %+#$ those bills. Lol.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Been playin' drum set since 14, I'm 21 now..

In high school I was in marching/concert/symphonic band..

Played quad-toms, snare, and bass drum in marching band and various percussion instruments during concert season..

that's wassup homes I played 2nd bass sophomore yr and snare drum jr year in my high school band...Played 2nd bass and was named section leader for acommunity marching band all during high school.good times...I'm focusing on the drumset now

I've played trumpet for 6 years and now im having to give it up cause im graduating. smh Im gonna miss it. But, Im learning how to play guitar so I dontquit music all together

I've played trumpet for 6 years and now im having to give it up cause im graduating. smh Im gonna miss it. But, Im learning how to play guitar so I dontquit music all together

Sick on the Electric Guitar
Use to get down on the Alto and Tenor Sax
Always wanted to learn the piano
Prolly gonna give either the bass or drums a go first

dang there are mad trumpet players up in this piece.

add one more to the list

trumpet
trombone
baritone

started playing trombone for my school band

i plan on taking piano lessons and guitar lessons with my friend over the summer

Hey_

Alto Saxophone in high school.

Recently picked up an acoustic guitar.

I wanna be a beast on the six string, word to Buddy Guy/Lightning Hopkins/T-Bone Walker/Jimi Hendrix.

Julius F. Wrek

Guitar since the 6th grade, Bass since the 7th grade, Piano for 2 years, Ukulele for 1 year, Drums for 1 year, Clarinet for 3 years, and Mandolin for 2 months

took trumpet lessons back in the day. played in band for 1 year in high school. probly cant play anymore.

no instruments....
i just play windows media player....
if tht counts...

Back
Top Bottom